What new cutscenes would you like to see in Universe mode?

Olan

lol what was the original title of the thread?

1) Superstars entering and leaving arena

2) Backstage brawls between rivals and factions

3) Shot of main event wrestler in the locker room taping his wrists or looking determined.

4) Divas whispering secrets or gossiping backstage

5) Diva and Superstar flirting

lol what was the original title of the thread?

1) Superstars entering and leaving arena

2) Backstage brawls between rivals and factions

3) Shot of main event wrestler in the locker room taping his wrists or looking determined.

4) Divas whispering secrets or gossiping backstage

5) Diva and Superstar flirting

I forgot to put the title in the form of a question Alex.

I like your choices.

I could definitely go for more Diva scenes

I want some of the cutscenes from previous season modes. Rewatching SVR07's where Roddy Piper and Bam Bam are trying to break Taker's ankle in a chair, and Mick Foley hobbles out on a crutch (they got him the previous week). Foley tries to take their head off with the crutch as Piper and Bam Bam bail out of the ring. Got some SERIOUS DDP and Macho Man vibes.

I want some of the cutscenes from previous season modes. Rewatching SVR07's where Roddy Piper and Bam Bam are trying to break Taker's ankle in a chair, and Mick Foley hobbles out on a crutch (they got him the previous week). Foley tries to take their head off with the crutch as Piper and Bam Bam bail out of the ring. Got some SERIOUS DDP and Macho Man vibes.

Well they've actually reused one cutscene from SVR 2007, you know, the one where you and RVD celebrate a win, but get attacked by Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

I wonder why they don't do that more often, I'd love to have the WWE'12 cutscene where Big Show Gorilla presses Rey Mysterio from the Ring right down on the announce table.

EDIT:Here's the cutscene I'm talking about @0:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nD7p55TRuk

I'd like to see cutscenes of a ton of wrestlers doing the 'preview' for big events like the Royal Rumble, MITB, etc. You know how you see all the wrestlers doing spots you'd see in those matches on the go home show.

You mean like when all of a sudden for some reason there's a huge brawl in the ring between a lot of superstars and the announcers mention that this is reminiscent of the Rumble itself or that when members of opposite Survivor Series teams interfere in each others matches?

Oh yeah that sounds awesome.

Would like to see a lot more backstage cut scenes... Like maybe Superstars stretching before their match... sometimes the get attacked, but they actually get hurt unlike 2k14. Maybe an interview scene where they get attacked... they dont even have to say the superstars name and the superstar doesnt need to talk, they could just have Renee Young saying "Im here with..." Then they get attacked (I know thats a huge ask for their creative team to be creative)

Archived