Best Since Day One

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karl Anderson uploaded.

James told me that he will make Tanahashi and Jarrett, which one would you like to see first?

I'm confused by Karl Anderson, whys he given him Davey Richards tattoo? anderson doesn't have a tattoo on his arm, and I don't recall Anderson wearing a green or red version of his bullet club attires ?!

Karl Anderson did recently get a tat on his shoulder/arm area. He also has a variation of colors for his Bullet Club attire. White, Red, and green. I'm talking about the most recent attire at least.

Thanks for posting this.

Really? I've not see anything of him for a couple of months so it must be very recent, I don't suppose you have a good reference for it? As I too was looking at making Karl Anderson by converting "Godflows"

Karl Anderson did recently get a tat on his shoulder/arm area. He also has a variation of colors for his Bullet Club attire. White, Red, and green. I'm talking about the most recent attire at least.

Thanks for posting this.

Really? I've not see anything of him for a couple of months so it must be very recent, I don't suppose you have a good reference for it? As I too was looking at making Karl Anderson by converting "Godflows"

http://imgur.com/a/v0QjX (refs by TheNewF'NShow)

Also can you check your pm please?

Loving the NJPW stuff. Nakamura and Tanahashi both look good. Really hoping we see Okada.

Well James told me that he probably won't make Okada, sorry. As for Tanahashi he was gonna be uploaded this weekend when Cuey would send me SMK's formula but he was "busy" so he wasn't able to. I hope he send it soon. Also I asked hm for SMK's Steen formula so if he sends me that too then, guys expect a new Kevin Steen Owens soon. :)

EDIT: It seems that Smk's Tanahashi has never been uploaded on cc so James will finish it by himself.

Loving the NJPW stuff. Nakamura and Tanahashi both look good. Really hoping we see Okada.

Well James told me that he probably won't make Okada, sorry. As for Tanahashi he was gonna be uploaded this weekend when Cuey would send me SMK's formula but he was "busy" so he wasn't able to. I hope he send it soon. Also I asked hm for SMK's Steen formula so if he sends me that too then, guys expect a new Kevin Steen Owens soon. :)

EDIT: It seems that Smk's Tanahashi has never been uploaded on cc so James will finish it by himself.

Sorry for having a life ;) I got to it Monday instead of Sunday how terrible of me :)

As for SMKs Steen it won't work without you having the face texture, trust me, I tried using the face morph on my own steen but it looks wrong without the face texture

Sorry for having a life ;) I got to it Monday instead of Sunday how terrible of me :)

As for SMKs Steen it won't work without you having the face texture, trust me, I tried using the face morph on my own steen but it looks wrong without the face texture

Man relax!!! I didn't want to make you look "bad". You told me that you would get me that on the weekend, so I expected it on the weekend. No reason of you to be sarcastic. When you told me that you apologise for not sending them at the weekend I told you not to apologise cause I knew that you didn't have time. I totally understand that have a life,lol, so please stop doing that. (saying that I am impatient so and other things, sometimes I have to admit that I am impatient but not all the time) Anyway thanks a lot for checking it, I would really appreciate if you could send me the formula and if it looks bad, then you can tell me "I TOLD YOU, YOU IDIOT" lol

• 1 month later...

Archived