Best Since Day One

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have made xavier woods new attire logos there online now

Awesome, thanks a lot for letting me know. :)

Will Xavier Woods be started by scratch or will it be the old WIP version worked on?

I think he'll make a new one cause GameEliteX will give him a new face texture.

Jameslaiho uploaded Hornswoggle and El Torito.

Can I please let people know when James uploads somenoe? I won't if don't want me to lol. Anyway sorry if I'm late posting but because of the different timezones, when James uploads someone I'm sleeping lol.

Not a lot still the same substandard faces and untidy looking attires, he changed attire 4 to the same as attire 1 (bullet club) with a different entrance tshirt; oh and he used my logos on attire 1 & 4 tshirts and attire 4s tights without giving credit - bit of a douche move!

Not a lot still the same substandard faces and untidy looking attires, he changed attire 4 to the same as attire 1 (bullet club) with a different entrance tshirt; oh and he used my logos on attire 1 & 4 tshirts and attire 4s tights without giving credit - bit of a douche move!

He didn't used your logos. Felipe made them some time ago.(Check photos) Also because of this post he received many negative reviews and messages. Because of you he wants to delete them. Not cool man :mad:

10714879_10205041061011509_1972591454_n.10711545_10205041060491496_23557737_n.jp

Hmm but then surely should he not credit "filipelogos" also? He still posted work without proper credit

Also "filipelogos" "Superkick party" logo is the one with the camo pattern, mines the play white one, I'm sure these caws had the white one before they were taken them down.

I can't imagine he had that much feedback when he only posted them this afternoon, CC is dead, there's only about 20 pages of things posted today.

If he genuinely didn't use my logos then I apologise for that accusation, fact remains he should still post credit if they weren't his! I'm sure he can reupload with correct credit and all will be well

Archived