Best Since Day One

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good, working on it.. Ill probably have to watch a few matches and see if I can screenshot a close up of them

Still nothing?
Haven't had a chance to go over some matches yet, I will try tonight or for sure tomorrow... I might need you to pm me your email or something, cause I've never been able to figure out how to post pics on this thread

I'd love to see his version of Kidd too.. Kartik made a good one awhile back when he was still cawing, but it's pretty outdated now

Guys who may have not been done before like 17 ,Oleg the Usurper, 3.0, Ares, The Bloc Party and maybe some updated or better versions of Archibald Peck aka RD Evans in ROH, The Batiri,TimDonst, Worker Ant, Silver Ant and Soldier Ant.

Not expecting all of course. I think what he's done is amazing and would like to see his take on some CHIKARA if he can or wants to. I'm sure he's going to be busy after more people see his work

He can't add the Takeover attire cause he doesn't have the logos.

Neville is coming.....

His takeover attire just needs "FACT" written on the tights of his yellow attire instead of "KIDD". This doesn't mean I want his third attire deleted just done as a fourth attire. Also again add entrance gear to second attire

Archived