Best Since Day One

These caws aren't mine, they're jameslaiho's. He is a good friend of mine and because he is limited by english he asked me to make this topic for him.

A huge thanks to jeb2830 for taking and cropping some of the pics. :)

These aren't all of his caws. These are only the pics that me and jeb have cropped until now. More pics will be added soon. ENJOY!

Aiden English:

OgIuuMe.jpgwT3blF0.jpg

Aj Styles :

u6Y8Bx0.pnggeJlQCY.jpg

Aj Styles V2:

5kWkuWW.jpgNEKG3pk.jpg

Booker T:

P7yZVyg.jpgB9JY8rO.jpg

Chris Sabin:

7q6MkG7.png

sooftsi.jpg

Cm Punk (Retro):

d1nI2Dx.jpgLyLzagi.jpg

Cm Punk (current) :

V2 (slot 1)

1jA3WQj.pngklatJqQ.jpgklatJqQ.jpg

Colin Delaney:

hoQhmQP.jpgEr45fdv.jpg

Daniel Bryan :

V1

2DX1ULQ.jpgO5KWJFl.jpgeTSzwKJ.jpg

Dean Ambrose:

Ycuy2me.jpgQfpAyzs.jpgMXpMowm.jpg

V2

K4zO3aZ.jpg9b9pOwl.jpgbQcOUno.jpg

V3

iZJ2HS5.jpgCy1lZL7.jpg

Hunico:

V1

iLBaki6.jpglG5YZNz.jpgGaCfxRP.jpg

Huricanne:

7yCZ4Gr.jpgEsHqubr.jpg

Husky Harris:

7zo2d7R.jpgVDEmo0z.jpg

Jeff Hardy:

L1I4nWR.jpgeyutCKD.jpg

Kalisto:

6z5L77A.jpgxqe3ylf.jpg

Kevin Steen:

(slot 1)

piRoyOC.jpgwysfdqL.jpg

(slot 2)

xBQdzJv.jpgbNvGDSS.jpg

Matt Jackson:

2XE3TTK.jpge62rIQ1.jpgCAosRWl.jpg

Nick Jackson:

qUaxU7G.jpgbu9xAjM.jpg0T4aAiX.jpg

Prince Devitt:

(slot 1)

V5SIlj4.jpgZO1PXQ9.jpg

(slot 2)

fVtWqM5.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Ksoqg5S.jpg7hI4Wii.jpg8IYMxFV.jpg

Simon Gotch:

NyvsehP.jpg24xc2F4.jpg

Sting:

XNgAlv5.jpgyCm55Go.jpg

Tama Tonga:

trlhMPM.jpgoQhJzBT.jpg

Tyler Reks:

META016.jpg42JKtYr.jpg

Wade Barrett:

BaZeTyO.pngQnuGpMQ.jpgwdxSr7m.jpg

Xavier Woods (WIP):

b4BtC4u.jpg8iIb7X7.jpg

Zeb Colter:

QQrpZkZ.jpgbG5ZLzI.jpg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask him via message through playstation, or through you..? With all his devitt attires id like him to put together a certain combo of 4 attires in one, so I don't have to download like 3 or 4 different ones, :) lol.. Cause they're amazing, he's got one of the best devitts online, if not the best... But As good as they are I just don't like 3 different slots taken up on one guy, know what I mean..?

Ask him via message through playstation, or through you..? With all his devitt attires id like him to put together a certain combo of 4 attires in one, so I don't have to download like 3 or 4 different ones, :) lol.. Cause they're amazing, he's got one of the best devitts online, if not the best... But As good as they are I just don't like 3 different slots taken up on one guy, know what I mean..?

Which Devitt's attires would you like?

Ugh it's so hard to decide... Can you see if he would mind doing 2 different combos..?

A Spider-Man themed one, with the Spider-Man, venom, anti venom and carnage attires

And the other one, a plain no facepaint dangerous tights w/rock n rolla jacket or bullet club tshirt, joker, doomsday, and spawn attires...

If he doesn't wanna do 2 let me know, but hopefully he will though since he has all the logos... I would download the logos myself but for some reason my logos don't save ? I don't know if anyone else has that problem...

Thanks again for asking, I appreciate it

Ugh it's so hard to decide... Can you see if he would mind doing 2 different combos..?

A Spider-Man themed one, with the Spider-Man, venom, anti venom and carnage attires

And the other one, a plain no facepaint dangerous tights w/rock n rolla jacket or bullet club tshirt, joker, doomsday, and spawn attires...

If he doesn't wanna do 2 let me know, but hopefully he will though since he has all the logos... I would download the logos myself but for some reason my logos don't save I don't know if anyone else has that problem...

Thanks again for asking, I appreciate it

He'll probably make them but he doesn't promise anything.

Archived