What are you like in real life?

Scorpion™

Generally quiet unless I'm with certain people, funny, shy, altruistic, crazy (at times) and a bit odd. I also spend a lot of time thinking about a variety of things. Currently living a rather boring life where I'm at home basically all the time watching TV, on the PS3 or on the computer. Don't really have any friends either, kind of ties into why I'm at home all the time lol.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally quiet unless I'm with certain people, funny, shy, altruistic, crazy (at times) and a bit odd. I also spend a lot of time thinking about a variety of things. Currently living a rather boring life where I'm at home basically all the time watching TV, on the PS3 or on the computer. Don't really have any friends either, kind of ties into why I'm at home all the time lol.

I used to be the same as you, still kinda am but we both need to break the barrier and find people to talk to. Do stuff before we're too old, get what I mean? Time is something we can never win back

I used to be the same as you, still kinda am but we both need to break the barrier and find people to talk to. Do stuff before we're too old, get what I mean? Time is something we can never win back

Oh I get it, I'm currently trying to get out of my little routine actually. Kind of hard though as I don't really know where any places are, besides the mall. Was actually planning on going there later today (would be the 1st time I go there by myself, along with using the bus).

Oh I get it, I'm currently trying to get out of my little routine actually. Kind of hard though as I don't really know where any places are, besides the mall. Was actually planning on going there later today (would be the 1st time I go there by myself, along with using the bus).

You'll begin to enjoy it. It may seem kind of weird because you're stepping out and doing something like that, 'specially on your own but you'll like it in some way.

I usually roam around town every now and again to help unwind. It's better than unwinding indoors.

I agree with this and should do it myself also.

wtf is with the speech? This ain't no movie.

Yeah man, keep at it. I'm always a PM away if you need advice or anything

I'll do my best and thanks.

I actually just made plans to meet someone later today. It's time for this butterfly to break free from it's cocoon lol.

Never mind, had to re-schedule. Still a step forward though.

Wtf is with your comment, maybe it's not needed.

Wtf is with your comment, maybe it's not needed.

I seized the moment and commented.. Time is something we can never win back, y'know.

I'm very sarcastic and pretty nonchalant most of the time. I've been told many times that I have a dry sense of humor (it wasn't until recently that I found out that it was a good thing, as I've always thought it was something negative :lol:).

I don't know if anyone watches the show, but this girl I know always says I remind her of this character named Stiles on Teen Wolf.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived