What are you like in real life?

Scorpion™

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to be shy amongst strangers but am still good at talking. I'm usually funnier, nicer, and easier to get along with in real life. Usually a laidback dude. Like, I act like my real self on the forum, but I'm not as hostile or easily annoyed in real life.

I like to think I'm a nice person IRL.

So...pretty much the same as I'm on here. :)

^ LOL

I'm completely different on here, I'm way more serious on the internet than I am in reality. I'm easy to talk to and I'm not really shy with strangers. Sometimes I come across as a bit of a twat but that's because some people take me too seriously. I think I once passed out on microphone to Muur and MOB on skype because I had too much to drink, good times! That really shows you how seriously I should be taken.

I'm pretty calm. I work 10 hours a day so when i'm home i usually just relax and play video games or work on one of my Magic the Gathering decks. I teach sunday school at the salvation army on my day off and then I'll usually just chill with one of my friends for the rest of the day.

I am definitely what you would perhaps call a typical nerd, I really like math, science, music and anime/manga. Occasionally, I enjoy writing short stories, fan fictions, poems as well as drawing. All in all, I'm simplistic, easy to get along with and I try my best to be a friend when I can.

I'm usually nice, kind of a dick to my close circle friends but in a non-serious bro way ofc. Sometimes I'm "charismatic/confident", sometimes I'm just shy when talking to strangers or in public. I'm easy to make friends with, and I try to help out others. I have a weird voice, laugh, and mixed accent too.

kinda boring tbh, most days i'm home i just sit around and listen to music and/or play Xbox. Don't smoke or drugs, once in a while i'll be funny or something, eat when I'm board and watch YouTube videos. Sooooo.....yeah. I'm lazy.

No, you are amazing Golf. You cheer me up with your blob-like features. Don't let anyone ever say you're boring!

kinda boring tbh, most days i'm home i just sit around and listen to music and/or play Xbox. Don't smoke or drugs, once in a while i'll be funny or something, eat when I'm board and watch YouTube videos. Sooooo.....yeah. I'm lazy.

& fat

Archived