What are you like in real life?

Scorpion™

So I've been on this site for a while now and I love just about everybody in the community, as I'm sure a lot of people think. I am curious though how you guys act in real life? What kind of person are you, what are your hobbies, etc.

I am the kind of person who loves to talk to people and put a smile on someone's face. My favorite thing about myself if my ability to make a stranger laugh. I will talk to a cashier, waiter, or stranger on the street and go out of my way to do so. I always think about the impression I leave on someone I know I'll never see again.

Though I have good social skills I only have about 4 friends (including my girlfriend) that I hang out with weekly. I live in a town of 390 (if you don't believe me google it, Mahaffey, PA) so I talk to these people all the time because I know everyone but I have few friends I hang out with. I do the normal 20 year old stuff but I live in the sticks. I go coonhunting almost every night. I like to sit in the woods and smoke pot, and I like to go ride around with friends or just chill at the town's park.

That's pretty much it for now.

Now everyone's less interesting turn to share.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible social skills but I'm good enough with people I actually know and tend to be described as funny. I'm quite the literal person and am not shy in pointing out errors, or taking things a little too seriously.

I'm not necessarily quiet in real life, but I only talk when I feel I need to and not just ramble on for the hell of it. Unlike Scorpion, I could talk to strangers but meh; I don't think I'm that friendly yet, haha

But yeah, I do go out now and again but mates go different Uni's and the city, in all honesty, bores me to death. I think I'm just a type of person that would go out, but only if it's worth doing so.

Kind of a shitty mentality to have but I mean that in, like, I'd go out if we'd do something fun or whatever but not just go out to do the same stuff again, monotonously or whatever.

I also like going gym but don't know many friends now that would go same gym, since it's always better going w/ pals.

Bit of a loner I guess. Don't really give a *Censored* about anyone or anything that doesn't directly affect me or my lifestyle. That might sound bad, but I'm not some ignorant heartless fool. Still a generally nice person and act right. Don't know anyone that would say they dislike me.

Got my small group of friends that I'll be friends with forever unless they kill my mum or some shit, can't be arsed have too many people to deal with since I like to chill and have an easy life. I ain't about that stress bullshit. Plus I don't like to let people down so having too many people to please would be too much work, more than it's worth.

I won't be happy until I'm rich. I want the freedom to do what I want, when I want, and freedom, for me, has got one big-ass price tag on it. I'ma be selfish until I'm satisfied with myself. No interest in a relationship or family until I've got money to provide a good life for everyone. C.R.E.A.M

I love hip-hop, wrestling, football, money, and weed.

To be continued in my autobiography when I'm a household name.

If I don't know you I can come across blunt, but more often than not I'm generally happy or in a good move. I'm always up for having fun with my friends no matter what it is.

When I'm on my own though I can be very quiet. I like to keep myself a lot and can be very glum. I also like to argue which comes across on here. Generally though, I'm pretty much happy and contempt.

I'm really shy, until I get to know you better. I talk low because I have a deep southern voice. I'm a guy if you need help I'll help you out the best I can. Kinda a geek/nerd. I'm a family man. I feel awkward a lot when I talk to people, mostly towards girls I like, shy like that. When you get to know me I'll be one of your best friends

This sounds like I'm signing up for a dating site :lol:

I'm comfortable around my friends, otherwise I'm generally nice but rather shy, awkward and reserved ... unless there's something interesting to discuss (I'd rather do without small talk). When it comes to certain topics like music, films, wrestling, etc. however, I won't shut up.

I also am super weird according to everybody. :D

I'm really shy, until I get to know you better. I talk low because I have a deep southern voice. I'm a guy if you need help I'll help you out the best I can. Kinda a geek/nerd. I'm a family man. I feel awkward a lot when I talk to people, mostly towards girls I like, shy like that. When you get to know me I'll be one of your best friends

This sounds like I'm signing up for a dating site :lol:

Who knows, you may find your match on here, lolol

I'm known amongst people who know me for being super chill all the time. Like it's almost impossible to piss me off or offend me and I very rarely stress about anything. I also think I'm of the funniest people I know irl and people tell me I am. I don't really go out of my way to talk to strangers but if they talk to me I won't be shy or anything and I'll talk to them. There are some people I see in class or somewhere and for no reason I'll just immediately not like them though. I don't know why, it just happens.

Archived