Who Might Get A Shot At the WWE Champion next? *might contain spoilers*

E#37

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wyatt > Ambrose > Cesaro > Orton > Sheamus >>>>>>>>>>>>> Show as #1 Contender

We already had this feud earlier this year, why give Lesnar the same opponents again when the roster is so stacked?

Fall from grace, filming a movie, starting feud with Sheamus (and WWE being too stubborn to turn him face), keep him the hell away from world title matches and has no direction.

Sorry, Big Show is the only choice for now. Sad to say.

Wyatt > Ambrose > Cesaro > Orton > Sheamus >>>>>>>>>>>>> Show as #1 Contender

We already had this feud earlier this year, why give Lesnar the same opponents again when the roster is so stacked?

Fall from grace, filming a movie, starting feud with Sheamus (and WWE being too stubborn to turn him face), keep him the hell away from world title matches and has no direction.

Sorry, Big Show is the only choice for now. Sad to say.

Henry's involved in two storylines, so I thought guys like Cesaro or Sheamus could do the same. Ambrose will likely return after NOC as well, while Wyatt will be stronger after beating Y2J again.

Anyway, I just wanted to see a fresh match-up because most of those are dream matches, but since neither of these seem to make much sense right now, I guess I'll keep dreaming.

Oh well, Show-Lesnar still sounds better than Reigns or Cena who should both stay away from the title picture.

Big Show going after Lesnar for the WWE title makes sense. Show got his ass kicked by Lesnar at the Royal Rumble last year. Not to mention the fact that him, Lesnar, and Heyman all have history with each other.

However, I don't wanna see show go after the title. Nowadays, Show isn't much of a threat at all.

Show I can't even take seriously or give a shit about anymore, and I really don't want this match. They used to have great matches but that was a decade ago, and the RR was just a mauling. They could logically build Show up...but still, meh. It's a shame they haven't done anything with Sheamus since he returned this year, him and Lesnar is a great match (on paper) and I'd like to see it, definietly over Show/Lesnar.

Screw that.

Chris Jericho is even worse; and I don't even dislike Jericho - he's my all-time favorite. I've felt like they've screwed up Jericho's name and legacy over the past two years or so. Every time he comes back, he's just there to put guys over and "put on a show" and shit. That's not the Jericho I want or really like. His booking irritates the hell out of me ever since his feud with CM Punk (should have won the title at Extreme Rules, IMO).

Screw that.

Chris Jericho is even worse; and I don't even dislike Jericho - he's my all-time favorite. I've felt like they've screwed up Jericho's name and legacy over the past two years or so. Every time he comes back, he's just there to put guys over and "put on a show" and shit. That's not the Jericho I want or really like. His booking irritates the hell out of me ever since his feud with CM Punk (should have won the title at Extreme Rules, IMO).

That's why I love Jericho. I'm sure most if not all of us wouldn't mind Jericho winnin the strap but he'll probably never ask for that because he just does this shit because he loves it and wants to see the company move forward with talent, even though the talent he puts over never end up doin shit (Fandango, Ryback, Bourne).

But he has been booked pretty shitty. I think it's hard to write for him or book him enjoyably because he's never there for long.

Archived