WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena was like F that

Yeah I know. Ambrose went whole hog. Almost smacked his head on the pavement.

Damn I feel for AJ next week

Wait, why do you feel sorry for her? Did I miss something? Unless you're talking about the ass whooping she's gonna get from Paige.

RAW is in Chicago next week

Oh, that's it? I feel sorry for her right now with all those chants. It's pretty much the only reason she's likable to the vas majority of the audience is because she's married to Punk.

I miss Punk as much as the next guy, but I like him so much I wanna let him and his wife live their own lives. No need to bombard AJ with "CM Punk" chants.

I really love Dean Ambrose. But I don't get what's so funny about him jumping in the trunk...

I kinda feel bad baout Ambrose having this much popularity so early, once he gets a title, people will turn on him and call him "stale"... It sounds like a cliche, and maybe it is...but it's the truth

9.99, this is awesome every week etc. Yep crowd got soft.

I'd rather a soft crowd over ones that want to chant over top of everything or YES chant the whole show when I'm at least trying to enjoy stuff. 9.99 chant is funny as hell too, that one is 100% on the fans for chanting it the first time Trips used it in a promo.

I'd rather a soft crowd over ones that want to chant over top of everything or YES chant the whole show when I'm at least trying to enjoy stuff. 9.99 chant is funny as hell too, that one is 100% on the fans for chanting it the first time Trips used it in a promo.

He kept on saying it over and over again so they copied, it's on both imo.

He kept on saying it over and over again so they copied, it's on both imo.

I chalk it up to him being "sarcastic heel" Trips there and doing it because he thought it would bug people that he plugged it very obviously in a promo. Then the crowd started chanting it, saying it like a What chant and such and now we have it in all the promos and crowds with signs/chants about it. I put that one on the back of the fans themselves

I hate crowds of today. People chant this is awesome at matches that really should just be standard for wrestling, they cheer for Bunnies, 9.99, shit commentators, wrestlers not in the company anymore, unecessary What? chants etc. I mean *Censored* man have some standards.

Yeah, how dare they enjoy the product in their own way!!! Way to set the bar low for the rest of us who enjoy it properly WWE Fans!!!

Slater Gator have a theme song and titantron. :lol:

Random Mark Henry heel turn tease...Anyone think Big Show is gonna come close to beating Rusev on SmackDown but then Henry costs him the match? Which leads to Henry and Show feuding again?

So you support Punk chants then Itch? Aren't they just enjoying doing that in their own way as well?

Punk chants and chants for people who are gone are dumb since you're not enjoying the product, you're chanting for stuff you wish you could enjoy. If you wanted Punk that bad, stay home and watch his DVD. But going "soft" and chanting things relative to the product now is fine no matter what it is. They want to chant that a match is awesome? Hell ya go for it! You want to chant 9.99 after it was turned into basically a meme by the WWE Fans during Trips' promo about it, Go for it since its relevant to whats happening. Enjoying =/= Being loud just to be loud, and yes there is a line between them.

Archived