How do you guys handle original CAW movesets?

Sn4tcH

Having 100 original CAWs means you're gonna end up having a TON of default movesets to go through, and we all know that can take a LONG time to get one moveset how you like it, let alone 100.

The way I have been handling it is by downloading the moveset of a wrestler that I think fits my character, and just making minor changes here and there. But I don't find that to be really optimal, because I'm still watching one of my guys pull off Dolph Zigglers moveset during 99% of the match.

So, I'm just looking for ideas and suggestions and just want to bump around some concepts. So how do you guys handle movesets when you have so many to make?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping the hell out of this thread...so very, very sorry. But I thought I'd weigh in.

I generally build my move-sets from the ground up, and this can take me days to perfect. Not kidding. But there's nothing more satisfying than watching your CaW execute a move hand-picked by you and slam your opponent to the mat...

I have a CaW I've been using since SVR 2007 and have made some interesting changes (to her) with each new game. The core move-set is relatively intact, but changes had to be made with the removal and addition of moves.

Having 100 original CAWs means you're gonna end up having a TON of default movesets to go through, and we all know that can take a LONG time to get one moveset how you like it, let alone 100.

The way I have been handling it is by downloading the moveset of a wrestler that I think fits my character, and just making minor changes here and there. But I don't find that to be really optimal, because I'm still watching one of my guys pull off Dolph Zigglers moveset during 99% of the match.

So, I'm just looking for ideas and suggestions and just want to bump around some concepts. So how do you guys handle movesets when you have so many to make?

You can download movesets and alot of peoples caws come with movesets.

Archived