Does the Undertaker still have a future at WWE?

Dream Warrior

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark should quit gracefully without putting his body through another plodding WrestleMania match. He's never been a top draw and him quitting won't make any difference to the business.

That is not true at all. He was never the face of the company but he was definally one of the top names during the Attitude Era and Ruthless Aggression.

Taker should return for a farewell promo one final tribute to his Legacy at Wrestlemania. If you wanna give him a match against Sting I'm all for it but at the very least he should do is a retirement speech at Mania Not Raw or anywhere else. After that besides a cameo or two I can't see Taker doing much in WWE. The man earned his rest from the business. As a diehard Undertaker fan I'm gunna miss him.

I would hate for Taker to get some on-screen role like commish or assistant COO. Hell, I can't even imagine him backstage as an agent or wearing some nerdy glasses and typing shit up into a computer.

Taker taking phone calls on his iPhone, while sipping coffee. I'm gonna assume Verizon works in Death Valley

He'll sign a Legends contract when he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame. Could be as early as this year. Interested to see what happens to The Undertaker. I'm sure he wouldn't wrestle if he didn't 100% feel like he could. He knows his body, but he hasn't been looking all that well since the time leading up to WrestleMania 30. When he collapsed after walking through the curtain everyone was very concerned. I'm positive no one wants to see a repeat. Or worse.

Archived