Does the Undertaker still have a future at WWE?

Dream Warrior

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banning Undertaker from wrestling? HA! Okay. :lol:

I feel like if Undertaker were to ever make another appearance any time soon (which he probably will), he shouldn't return with his Deadman character. It wouldn't make much sense now that his WrestleMania streak is broken.

Also, having Taker come back to face Lesnar sounds stupid as hell. It's not like the build-up leading to their match was anything personal; it was just Lesnar wanting to straight up beat the streak. That's all. Not to mention the fact that Lesnar defeated him clean and decisively.

theres only one thing wwe can do ban him from wrestleing forever and make him head trainer at nxt for life

Why would they need to ban him if he could just make one farewell appearance or just never came back?

he can do that I just said ban him from wrestling

You never fail to amaze me

what wwe can ban taker from wrestling in the wwe honesty taker cant do anything what he going do quit wwe owns him

Lmao its literally that hard to not react to your posts.

No need to do bans and shit. Just let him retire in peace. Have a farewell appearance or make little appearances in the future. Induct to HoF for sure. WWE did that to shit ton of other legends too. For prime example, Edge. He doesn't wrestle ANYWHERE. Sure he made indy appearances, but he doesnt wrestle/do wrestling moves to anyone. Because he himself knows that his body can't do it anymore.

a return match with Brock is a great idea..worked with Triple H and HBK.

No it wouldn't. The whole premise of his match with Lesnar was him giving everything he'd had, and Lesnar still beating him at the end of it all. The only thing left would be for Taker to get his rematch and completely dominate Lesnar, and that isn't possible with the current character of Brock Lesnar.

what wwe can ban taker from wrestling in the wwe honesty taker cant do anything what he going do quit wwe owns him

Lmao its literally that hard to not react to your posts.

No need to do bans and shit. Just let him retire in peace. Have a farewell appearance or make little appearances in the future. Induct to HoF for sure. WWE did that to shit ton of other legends too. For prime example, Edge. He doesn't wrestle ANYWHERE. Sure he made indy appearances, but he doesnt wrestle/do wrestling moves to anyone. Because he himself knows that his body can't do it anymore.

yeah but taker old school he keep going until he dead

Honestly can figure out what he's trying to get at. I try my best to not pay attention to his post but Jesus Christ.

Why would they ban Taker from the company that he's practically the Godfather of in the first place?

no one said ban taker from the company

Why? Just curious. ABA Taker wasn't bad as many claim however.

Would have made a transition to a non wrestling GM or something more believable if he stayed as either of those gimmicks I'd say.

Of course they may come up with a way to make it work one day but right now I can't see it.

From what I gather Taker is working towards making the Sting dream match a reality and if he can't he'd retire. So there's no reason for them to (lol) Ban him from the ring.

Banning Hulk Hogan from in ring however would be ok with me.

OOH if he wants to do one more match let him, no harm in it. Who are we to judge if he can keep it up. I'm all for sting v taker... No worry guys let the oldies have there match there's plenty of time for the youngsters.

but that the thing he cant every year after a match of his he get hurt worse and worse

Archived