Does the Undertaker still have a future at WWE?

Dream Warrior

WrestleMania has been hailed as the ‘showcase of the immortals’. For 21 WrestleManias, the Undertaker defined immortality by staying unbeaten against the biggest, strongest and quickest opponents. So many superstars including ‘Big Daddy Cool’ Diesel, Triple H, CM Punk, and the ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels tried to take the Deadman down but in the end, they all failed.

Read more here: http://www.thekarachiite.com/2014/09/does-the-undertaker-still-have-a-future-at-wwe/

Thoughts?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a rematch would give his career closure..and even a match with Sting..both can end their careers in that match as well.

So a rematch gives it closure? Instead of him finally burning out and his career ending with the only thing that was standing with him at the time? Pretty sure the Streak ending is the definition of closure. A rematch would be nothing but novelty

I really think it's time for him to call it quits. He just hasn't looked good the last couple WMs. I think a match with Sting would have worked 5 years ago but not now. I think Sting would probably have a better match if he went up against Triple H at WM 31. It would make the most sense also as Sting would deserve that one victory at WM. I just can't see them having him beat Undertaker at WM and that would be just a bad move by WWE for Sting to lose his only match in WWE. Think there is a much more interesting feud there if he wrestles Triple H.

Archived