Stardust's Dark Matter Move.

JLRAVER08

ok, I checked Wikipedia and when they listed Dark Matter as a Modified Reverse STO that's why I questioned the first suggestion made on this thread also I don't have the WWE Network (even if I did I have a crappy ISP) so I don't get a chance to see Stardust/Cody hit his finishers on Main Event whenever the Rhodes Boys win on shows put on the WWE Network.

Update: went on Youtube and found the Golddust and Stardust vs. Los Matadores match on Main Event and saw Stardust/Cody use a weirdly set up reverse STO as the Dark Matter move, so I'm just going with the Reverse STO

yeah so I just went with a reverse STO done right sided (which is stupid they need to do all Regular and Reverse STO like the Downward Spiral (done left sided; all move done the right sided way just looks weird.) hopefully if Cody's Stardust persona is in 2K15 his moves are in the game and we don't have to create them.

yeah so I just went with a reverse STO done right sided (which is stupid they need to do all Regular and Reverse STO like the Downward Spiral (done left sided; all move done the right sided way just looks weird.) hopefully if Cody's Stardust persona is in 2K15 his moves are in the game and we don't have to create them.

Yeah, there should be a mirror/flipped version of sigs/fins (or option to) like there was for striking combinations in SYM.

• 3 weeks later...

The Mic Check works, Plus its a running finisher.

The only reason I wouldn't use that is because flat liner 2 has the proper leg hook

True but its kinda cool to do running finishers.

The Mic Check works, Plus its a running finisher.

The only reason I wouldn't use that is because flat liner 2 has the proper leg hook

True but its kinda cool to do running finishers.

I see what you mean, but I'm not a fan of the reverse sto... think it looks bad in motion

Archived