Mewtwo: the One-'Mon Army!

xirtamehtsitahw

I've rebuilt Mewtwo into a veritable demigod, capable of slaughtering anyone who is put in front of him. No one can defeat him--not even the three-man team of Brock Lesnar, Undertaker and John Cena could take this monster cat down!

Mewtwo's attributes have all been hacked to their true maximum values of 255 each (taking the game's attribute offset into account)--including the hidden eighth attribute, which seems to affect how quickly you can recover from being knocked down.

Mewtwo also has the game's true maximum of eight abilities--Hammer Throw, Resilience, Durability, Kip-up, Outside Dives, Springboard Dives, Fired Up and Leverage Pin.

I've even extensively hacked Mewtwo's chain-grapple and groggy-grapple moveset to feature a "Murderers' Row" of finishers, listed below:

--Stone Cold Stunner

--Rock Bottom

--Tombstone Piledriver

--Chokeslam from Hell

--Khali Bomb

--The F-5

--Tazzplex

--Cobra Clutch Backbreaker

--Backbreaker Gutbuster

--Roddy Piper Combo

--3 Amigos

--Triple German Suplex.

The hacking doesn't stop there! I even changed all of Mewtwo's standing strikes to STRONG STRIKES, further increasing his devastating power! His two strong strikes have also been replaced with compatible running strikes, and his front running grapple has been replaced with a running finisher (Spear 4).

Finally, I made Mewtwo's two created finishers double as his signature moves for even more carnage.

Here is a perfect quote for Mewtwo to say prior to beginning any match:

"I have calculated all possible outcomes to our impending contest, and the cumulative probability of your victory is exactly ZERO. Resistance is futile. Your defeat is inevitable and unavoidable. Shall we begin?"

UPDATE: Mewtwo/Shiny Mewtwo's attributes have been adjusted to a more "realistic" 98, matching that of Undertaker. Mewtwo and Shiny Mewtwo's chief rivals are Candis and Brittany Katz, respectively. Candis is a standard-colored giant Mew, while Brittany has the "shiny" Mew color scheme. Both Candis and Brittany have a 97 overall.

Archived