Heel turn idea

Captain Wallie B

What if all this time the Stardust gimmick was some sort of drug that Goldust has been forcing on his brother to keep him from reaching further heights then he ever did, etc, etc. and we start seeing Cody appear as himself again with no knowledge what so ever of his actions in the last few months (however long the stardust gimmicks been around i forget)

and it just goes from there until some how Goldust slips up. Maybe The American Dream and another superstar gets involved to lead to the eventual revealing of what Goldies been doing. Goldust either attacks Cody and tells the truth or Cody tricks him one night into thinking he's still under and eliminated his brother from the Royal Rumble match and they fight to the back. Either way leading to a match between the 2 at Wrestlemania 31.

What do you think?

As long as Stardust ends, I'm happy. But this drug shit doesn't sound good, WWE would never do that. I've hated Stardust since he debuted, the only thing I liked about him was his entrance theme lol. I want him to go back to his dashing gimmick, don't know how it could happen tho.

Eh I don't remember but that sounds pretty stupid to me. If I remember right Cody had turned against Goldust and was out searching for someone to replace him for weeks while he was supposedly moving on to other things.

I guess WWE changed their minds though.

Yeah, Cody was the one who proposed the Stardust gimmick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOXhOUXwjE4

It's annoying but it's unique. So I could live with this weird stable for a few more months.

But then again, what's up with WWE and all these crazy characters. I mean, they are going overboard. Paige, AJ Lee, Stardust, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, The Wyatts, Alicia Fox.

Who else are they going turn crazy?

It's annoying but it's unique. So I could live with this weird stable for a few more months.

But then again, what's up with WWE and all these crazy characters. I mean, they are going overboard. Paige, AJ Lee, Stardust, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, The Wyatts, Alicia Fox.

Who else are they going turn crazy?

You're simplifying them. Except for AJ & Paige none of them are one bit alike

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love the Stardust gimmick. I loved his dashing and undashing gimmicks too. Not so much his mustache one. But I don't mind this sticking around for a while. I mean ya gotta think what else are he and Goldust gonna be doing? I say have them take the tag straps from the Usos, have a good reign with it, then split up and Cody becomes normal again. Codys got all the time in the world to use the stardust gimmick because its not like he's gonna win the world title in the next year (unfortunately) since wwe has a huge throbbing erection for Brock Lesnar and their possible desire to have Reigns be the one to take the title from him.

Archived