Do you like the current WWE World Heavyweight Championship?

»highlight

WWE World Heavyweight Championship?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current WWE World Heavyweight Championship?

• Yes
    • No

I don't. Whether it's the 2013 or 2014 model, it's pathetic. It's just a giant logo without any traditional influences (no globe, eagle, subtle designs, nameplate, etc.) Personally if I were in WWE I'd rather contend for the Intercontinental belt because it looks prestigious and classy. The WWE title looks like a giant belt buckle, and it might as well have $9.99 sideplates.

I saw this fan made version of the current look and the Undisputed title, and I would much rather have this.

261p9pd.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. It's far from my favorite design, but it's still miles better than the Spinner. And now, it looks better with the new logo and no "Champion" in bold font written under it.

A fusion of the current design and the WHC would've been interesting but I'm not sure if that would've worked.

I'm not really sure. I'm like 50/50 on it to be honest. I think it looks really flashy and expensive, but it doesn't scream "wrestling champion" and the lack of gold is disturbing. But it's okay, i'd still prefer other designs. Like someone said, the Intercontinental title looks more prestigious.

Archived