Crazy Roster Idea

baken1942

No. This is genuinely the worst idea I've ever heard.

Killer Instinct did it.

Killer Instinct didnt charge you 40.00 for a game with no characters

True that. Then how would you guys feel about the game being free, and all of the characters been half a dollar?

Nah, I'm good. I'd rather not have my credit card in their database forever.

so if I only have enough money to buy the game and didn't no I had to download the guys so I can play the game said game I basically have a 40 dollar paper weight

$40 was just a rough price idea I said for an example, it doesn't mean anything. I do see your point

But as a side note, if someone only had enough money to buy the game and didn't realize that in advance could happen, but if someone only had enough money to buy the game and not extra's to go with it (if that was the case) then this person shouldnt be buying the game then to begin with.

But I guess if you look at it, like a kid or whomever, who might not follow gaming sites or something to not know this, and save up money thinking the game is $40 then find out after theres more to buy to be able to play it is a fair argument.

Same could go for a game like World of Warcraft, $20 game, but expansions and time to play is what costs more money.

it has nothing to do I let my self have 40 every two week after all my bills paid off and I love wwe games so I buy it and found out I need buy the guys two so I have to wait another 2 weeks to get them

frankly it a crap idea and stupid coming from me that means a lot the stuff u buy for the game should be extra fun free to play games means u can play it still with out buying anything this system makes it so it not free to play and would bankrupt the wwe franchies

Free to Play but with microtransactions can have a huge impact on both the way things are done and how the customer base perceives how things are done.

I love GTA Online, but everything costs money. You have to pay for your apartment and your mechanic every game day. You have to pay to attempt any mission. If you get busted while you have a personal vehicle out, no matter if that vehicle was involved in the chase or how far away the vehicle was you have to pay to get it back...or try to steal it back from a cop station with instant spawning cops.

The way the game eats up your money and offers piddly payouts (still no damn heists) would be bad enough...but when the game reminds you that you can use real money to buy fake money every single time you don't have enough fake money...makes me wonder if they didn't deliberately short the payouts to try to get people to just say eff it and fork out the money

I would love a No Mercy/WCW vs NWO Revenge/HCTP remake as a FTP though.

Even, maybe especially, with those N64 graphics so long as the gameplay was the same.

If they could put No Mercy/Revenge gameplay and graphics in with a Universe Mode that actually works and allow me to make several brands with multiethnic shows occurring on The same day...I'd happily download damn near everything they put out.

Even though any No Mercy/Revenge character could easily be modified into another I'd buy the originals if just to get a few more roster spots. ECW, WCW, WWE, TNA, ROH, Legends, and a Puroresu/Lucha show....all in that engine....take my money take it all

Archived