2K promises more superstars will be announced

I am assuming the rest of the roster is for NXT and superstars that will appeared on Mycareer and that rivalry mode or whatever it's called. Also I won't be surprise if guys like Triple H, HBK, Y2J, Kane, John Cena, etc will have clones and will count as a different model as usual.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F*** you 2K and your trickle of piss info reveal.

This hide and seek crap is stupid. All we got after months of waiting was a list of names and it wasn't even the full roster revealed. 2 years ago we got everyone in the game, footage of their entrance and some DLC info. Past 2 years have been disappointments.

I'm glad there are more people in the game (duh), but I want to now who they are and why they weren't already announced. They announce like 15 or 20 NXT superstars and divas that's great. That is about the only thing that would make sense to hold off on, but at the same time the main roster still is missing people who should be in it.

You forgot to put "Know" in the "but I want to now who they are" part.

If the rest of the roster is NXT. 2K might be waiting till NXT Take Over 2 to reveal it. To make that event special. If so then I don't mind waiting till then. The game don't come out til the end of October. So you will find out.

To the rest of you complaining about this game, you are probably the same people who complained that you wanted 2K to take the game from THQ. You know the guy's everyone said would easily make a WWE game better. Looks like 2K are looking at bugs & glitches worse then THQ. So I gotta ask... THQ so bad after all?

IF the roster is 92 before dlc then that would mean more or less like 30 people left to be revealed right?

Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit,

They have what to do with my question?

He was joking, Luis.

Haha. While my post was meant to be a joke, I completely misread his post. I apparently read it as; IF the roster is 92 before dlc then who are the more or less 30 people left to be revealed?

Last years only announced the 30 years of mania roster, so having guys held back is nothing new. What is dumb is hyping it as the full roster reveal only to hold bits back last min.

I think that's all the MAIN roster we will get. The remaining will probably be Legends and NXT Superstars/Divas

THQ's marketing was better.

While I'm a little irritated that we've not yet seen footage aside from off-screen stuff, I disagree. I can't remember hearing about The Undertaker edition or the Austin edition of 2k14 or '13 selling out. I'm reading multiple reports of the Hogan Edition being sold out.

DLCs should be announce after the game is out, announcing it this early is bad business and make it seem like the DLCs are in-disk and they're trying to make extra cash on us.

I disagree. The nWo and championship belt DLC packs helped me make the decision to buy 2K14, and I'm going to need to know what all of the DLC is before I know whether I'll want to buy this game.

DLCs should be announce after the game is out, announcing it this early is bad business and make it seem like the DLCs are in-disk and they're trying to make extra cash on us.

I kinda agree with this. I feel like usually superstar DLC is just something they have to do for the people that didn't debut on time. But if they were to announce superstar DLC now, to me it'll feel like it was premeditated, like they planned a while ago who they didn't want to put on the disc and would rather have people pay extra for as opposed to who they COULDN'T put on the disc, you know?

i always knew there were more superstars to come, it was the crappy roster reveal that annoyed me. and as for Jared Rea saying he understands our frustration with the slow info release, talk is cheap, pull your fingers out and give us something good that we havn,t heard before. "lots of awesome to come" eh Jared? after the long wait for info that had better be the case.

THQ's marketing was better.

I don't think it's a bad move marketingwise to not give too many information out.

Remember the hype about the first in game screenshot of Cena? Everyone got excited and it was just one goddamn screenshot. If they give us a bigger roster w/ legends and NXT guys/divas, a big gameplay trailer (with huge textural improvements compared to the gamescom demo) and some awesome new and improved gamemodes and all I need to do is wait for the information about it, so be it.

Jared must know that the lack of info sucks since he made an announcement about an announcement. This lack of info also serves as a smokescreen to what the modes and gameplay really has to offer. What pissed me off last year was the someone gave 2k info about Hollywood Hogan's eyebrows were yellow and needed to be fixed, however 2k completely ignored it. Years when Ledesma was on board, they made last minute fixes to CM Punk and Mankind. 2k is really not that different from Yukes. They have their faults too. You'd think they would address MP3 support too for PS4. Selling graphics won't buy me in. It can be shined and buffed but at the end of the day, it's still the same old crap. 2k will really make it's mark the following year when they stop making last gen versions.

If we get the last 19 on the main roster left I'll be happy with whatever Legends we get. I mean Legends are extra for me. I'll incorporate some into my Universe but current roster is the selling point for me personally. Full current roster, some NXT and some legends please.

Archived