How would you book it? *SS spoilers inside and everywhere*

BeansOnToast

Brock Lesnar is the WWE heavyweight champion. Where do you go from here? How do you dethrones him? Who dethrones him? What does Brock do after? etc. GO!

After having a discussion with a local casual wrestling fan they actually told me a brilliant step by step brilliant booking idea. Basically Heyman sends Bork after Cesaro for dumping him and just straight up injures him. Lesnar then holds the belt up until the Royal Rumble. In the lead upto this PPV Bryan has returned and got himself a title match. Lesnar beat Bryan like a government mule but then those crappy sirens go off and out runs Cesaro who lays Bork out with a chair and a few uppercuts. Rollins then comes out and cashes in and becomes champion, this will obviously lead to Lesnar/Cesaro at Mania. Regins then goes onto win the rumble because future golden boy etc etc. Ambrose then managed to weasel his way into the match much like HBK at 20 and our Mania title match is Rollins©/Ambrose/Regins. I'm a tiny bit annoyed that Regins never went after Rollins or anything due to the fact that it makes him look like he isn't fussed.

GO!

Antonio Cesaro

Long story short Cesaro:

• Realizes he needs help so he becomes a full Heyman guy again
  • Starts winning multiple matches again
  • Realizes Heymans all about himself after a while and looks to reunite with Zeb and Swagger
  • Proves himself and reunites with Zeb and Swagger
  • Swagger turns on The Real Americans and becomes Heyman guy
  • Lana and Rusev form an alliance with Heymans team
  • Team Zeb defeats Team Heyman/Lana @ Survivor Series (Lesnar doesn't get pinned)
  • Cesaro defeats Swagger
  • Cesaro wins the Royal Rumble
  • Cesaro defeats Lesnar for the title at Wrestlemania 31

This really depends on Brock's contract and health and so on. But mine is not too far from ObeyYourSystem's.

Brock is champion and Cesaro tries to get back with Heyman. Heyman allows this and Brock and Cesaro spend maybe 2 weeks beating the crap out of other less forunate Superstars to assert their dominance. Eventually Cesaro wants a shot at Brock's belts and Brock doesn't think that Cesaro is in the same league as he is causing a ripple between the two. Cesaro has enough of Brock's crap, turns face and begins to feud with Lesnar for the title. Cesaro puts up a good fight but ultimately loses to Brock. Brock, having anhiliated Cesaro in a way that no one's ever seen before, looks for new competition and finds it in Roman Reigns. They feud for another PPV or so, with Brock getting the better out of Reigns time and time again. Uh oh, Cena's back. We haven't seen him since SummerSlam. He wants revenge and they rekindle their feud but once again Brock is victorious.

Heyman barks about there being no one left for Lesnar to face and about how he's The Conqueror and on and on as Heyman is want to do. Out of nowhere Daniel Bryan returns, says Lesnar's never faced him before while Lesnar and Heyman burst out laughing. The size of Bryan is nowhere close to the stature of The Beast. Over the course of the next weeks, Bryan tries to get the better of Brock verbally and physically, but keeps getting ambushed by Brock and essentially left for dead. Bryan, as fiery a competitor as he is, doesn't give up until he has a final chance at Lesnar's title. The match is 100% Lesnar. Bryan can mount no offense throughout the match as Brock takes his time picking apart Bryan. Bryan seizes an opening, finally cutting down Lesnar with a flurry of YES kicks, somehow able to resist getting thrown around by Brock until he scrambles to sinch in the Yes Lock. Lesnar escapes, gets hit with a knee, Bryan wins back the title he never lost.

The crowd is going bananas as the littlest guy in the locker room with the biggest heart beats a man who was unbeatable. No one thought he could do it but it somehow came to be. What a moment. But Bryan is spent. He can barely stand. He just lays there with the titles surrounding him. Enter Seth Rollins. Rollins cashes in his MITB contract and with one Curb Stomp becomes the WWE World Heavyweight champion for the first time. Brock gets some much needed time off, while the title is finally home to The Authority. Story goes on from there. I could write more but I gotta go to work soon. :)

Cesaro would probably truely be the best choice. Build him up, start a feud through Heyman, have Cesaro lose one time and then come back for the big rematch and capture the gold. Aside from that, I don't really see anyone who would make much sense.

Orton gets pissed triple h has sided with lesnar...triple h goes to put Orton against lesnar and out walks Cesaro who says 'I'm the heyman guy who's gonna beat the heyman guy...then I'm gonna be the guy who beats heyman'

Night if champs: Orton vs Cesaro main event for shot at title. Winner-Cesaro by way of interference by lesnar to Orton. Heyman tells Cesaro 'careful what you wish for...you got it'

He'll in a cell: lesnar defeats Cesaro. Cell lifts, lights go out, Undertaker returns through the ring and choke slams lesnar, lights come back on....we see Rollins in ring does running hit with briefcase to lesnar. Rollins wins the title.

Survivor series; team athority/Wyatt (triple h Rollins and Wyatt family) vs cena reigns zigg

Who: I'd have an NXT guy like Sami Zayn or a lower carder like Heath Slater or Zack Ryder.

How: I'd have Lesnar dominate the WWE roster in all of his defences. Cena, Punk, HHH, Taker, Nicole Bass, Roman Reigns, Orton, it doesn't matter, who it is, they get crushed. However, I'd also have Lesnar get cockier & cockier with each defense. (ie. pulling his opponent's shoulder off the mat while pinning them, finishing them with random suplexes rather than the F5, etc) On one RAW though, I'd have Heyman gloating about how dominant & unstoppable Brock Lesnar is only to be interrupted by the NXT guy/lower carder, who challenges Brock to a title match. Heyman accepts the challenge, saying it'll happen "RIGHT!...NOW!" as Brock cheap shots the challenger from behind. The match as usual for one of Brock's defences, and as everyone would expect, him dominating, until in his arrogance he tries a new move. He lifts the challenger up for a Powerbomb, only to get rolled up for the 3. Lesnar then destroys the new champion out of anger & rage quits WWE. With new champion down & out, Rollins cashes in Money in the Bank & wins the belt, setting up a feud between Rollins & the guy who beat Lesnar.

A dream scenario would be pretty much all of that ^ but instead of a random nxt guy it be Kurt Angle returning to challenge his old rival.

I want Brock to break Reigns in half, look dominant as hell before finally dropping to Cesaro several months down the road.

Who: I'd have an NXT guy like Sami Zayn or a lower carder like Heath Slater or Zack Ryder.

How: I'd have Lesnar dominate the WWE roster in all of his defences. Cena, Punk, HHH, Taker, Nicole Bass, Roman Reigns, Orton, it doesn't matter, who it is, they get crushed. However, I'd also have Lesnar get cockier & cockier with each defense. (ie. pulling his opponent's shoulder off the mat while pinning them, finishing them with random suplexes rather than the F5, etc) On one RAW though, I'd have Heyman gloating about how dominant & unstoppable Brock Lesnar is only to be interrupted by the NXT guy/lower carder, who challenges Brock to a title match. Heyman accepts the challenge, saying it'll happen "RIGHT!...NOW!" as Brock cheap shots the challenger from behind. The match as usual for one of Brock's defences, and as everyone would expect, him dominating, until in his arrogance he tries a new move. He lifts the challenger up for a Powerbomb, only to get rolled up for the 3. Lesnar then destroys the new champion out of anger & rage quits WWE. With new champion down & out, Rollins cashes in Money in the Bank & wins the belt, setting up a feud between Rollins & the guy who beat Lesnar.

I'd be ok with this.

The way Reigns is being booked at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if he took the title from Brock, which would suck imo.

As long as the make Brock dominate for several months, hell even up till the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania. He needs to be the man, taking out all the top stars including Reigns, Bryan and Cesero. As for who should beat him, I honestly have no idea.

If reigns beats lesnar it should be at the rumble...Bryan wins rumble. All eyes on road to mania due to big defeat of lesnar. Having reigns beat lesnar at rumble would get the medias attention...main event at mania itself though should be a first ever hour long 3 man ironman match....reigns vs Bryan vs lesnar. Bryan wins the title back by making Brock lesnar...tap...out. He gets it at very last second. This sets up that reigns never really got beat...lesnar can retire, & Bryan and reigns can feud until Summerslam. Before Summerslam Rollins cashes in on reigns- By Summerslam I want all 3 former shield members to fight for the belt.

I would just have Brock tear up shop until Wrestlemania, where he loses. I'm not going too complex or intricate with it. Brock destroys whoever he gets put in front of for months on end, come Mania he fights the RR winner (whoever that may be) and loses. From, the first finisher he takes that's a desperation move out of nowhere by his opponent, and it would have to be universally sold as much. Commentators freaking the *Censored* out that somebody could beat Brock like that, a shocked look on Heyman's face, Brock in disbelief, etc. It shouldn't be an equal match where he loses straight up...he should be a smug jerk who demolishes the guy all match (like Cena last night) before getting momentarily rocked by his opponent's finisher, and a quick count before his opponent wins. I'm talking like, Brock kicks out right at 3, too. Like Hogan did to Warrior. He shouldn't even destroy the guy after the match (like he logically would) because he's so beside himself that he can't believe he got caught.

I was gonna say this would work for Reigns and his spear, but between them explaining away Lesnar's diverticulitis and Reigns already winning matches this way, I don't think it'd work in Reigns favor. If it was Cesaro, he'd have to catch Brock with a vicious European Uppercut after Brock gets overtly cocky and tries like, the SSP or something equally ludicrous. If its Bryan, he would just catch Lesnar out of the blue with the Knee Plus and pin him. In the rematch at Extreme Rules, then it can be a more decisive victory for whoever beats him. But at Mania, it should be an upset.

IMO anyway.

I would say Bray or Rusev could do it, but I doubt it.

Bray would be perfect if they restore his characters credibility. Lesnar destroys him but can't keep him down because he is "already dead". It'd be amazing if after Lesnar beat the biggest supernatural entity in WWE history, he drops it to the next big supernatural character.

Have him destroy everyone on the roster. Daniel Bryan returns and wins the Royal Rumble, then we have the biggest monster vs underdog feud in history. Bryan wins the WM main event again and begins his well deserved title reign. Lesnar leaves in shame and he is never seen again

Archived