With the new generation of consoles, how will the CAW community be for each?

GameGodOfAll

I had a PS3 last gen and once it finally got 64 layers, both systems were on an even playing ground. There were plenty of great creators, but 360 always seemed to have more.

I'm curious if the majority will now be on PS4 or the Xbone. How many will stick with last gen consoles? Also what about textures?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, seems like most people are heading towards getting it on PS4 (including me).

I remember I brought this up in another thread but I wonder if they'll increase the amount of layers again (whether it be only for PS4, new gen consoles are all consoles).

I still haven't decided yet. I been loyal to Xbox since 2001. I mean I had a PS2 but it didn't get the same love, I only used it for wrestling games until I got a 360 when it came out. The only reason I'm considering a PS4 is because of the wrestling community and the exclusives like Uncharted.

I might buy an Xbox, just because of that Halo collection

I'm looking forward to the Halo Collection, as I never played those games. But from what I've seen via videos? Looks awesome.

Anyway, Xbox One for me.. mostly because all my friends are on Xbox, and for the exclusives. But I'll be getting a PS4 next year though. Finally got a 32" HDTV with 2 HDMI slots (previously had a 19" with just one HDMI slot) for use in my room.

Looking forward to see what both sets of console owners produce in the CAW Market this year.

XB1 for me. i have liked them since Ive had a 360. They have never let me down personally.

HOWEVER .. I think for now PS4 will have a larger community as basically no PS3 users switched to The 1 but a decent chunk of 360 users switched to PS4.

I am without a doubt playing on PS4 this year but I have purchased both versions in the past but I know of a lot the creators are from XB360 so I'm wondering if any of these creators are coming over to PS4.

DrVries

bobby de niero

Petchy

Slipfan

Dre41

WhatsTheStatus

Bhangra_Man (Bhangra22man)

WolfgangJT

NWOldSkool

AJSim

NickBreakerUK

TheHippopotamus

Righteous

Vessel Maker

VonTheCawer

Ravenous

IAMNOMODDER (TheNoModder)

Ballard32

Titan83

Tich

SeanMcDade96

dest07

Cybruis

I wanted to buy a PS4 in oktober and buy the game for it.

However, I'm still undecided because of the lack on custom music on PS4 which bothers me A LOT since I love having the entrances active with original themes instead of random 2k included tracks.

Archived