250 Pages: Goodfellas Edition

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet German is the poetic language that produced the most appreciated and acclaimed pieces of poetry while England's lingual legacy consists of parodying your funny words for genitals.

I'm so hurt.

I wouldn't know how small those chambers were btw, I'd shoot my Cheeseburger shotguns on the American side. Y'know... the side that made you guys survive in the end. Mhhhhh...

Btw I'm not serious with the durka comments, I know you get a little sensitive sometimes.

I'm confused as *Censored* right now. So one of my boys who I met here at college has been talking to this girl that we both met there, and he went on a date with her and shit and they kissed, but all of our friends thought she had a boyfriend already and he didn't know. So now she finally drops that bomb on them after they've been messing around like that... like what the *Censored*?

Her boyfriend goes to the same college? No? Don't be confused, then.

I'm confused as *Censored* right now. So one of my boys who I met here at college has been talking to this girl that we both met there, and he went on a date with her and shit and they kissed, but all of our friends thought she had a boyfriend already and he didn't know. So now she finally drops that bomb on them after they've been messing around like that... like what the *Censored*?

I don't know.

How does that POSSIBLY confuse anyone at this point

SHE HOIN'

I don't know.

How does that POSSIBLY confuse anyone at this point

SHE HOIN'

Ask her?

I actually find it amusing when someone gets with the person that cheated with them. Like, if they were willin to cheat on their s/o even with you, what makes you think they won't cheat on you for someone else? Why is she even in a relationship if she's planning to cheat?

2z8423d.gif

Are you thirsty for DX now?

Best stable ever :dx:

But srsly,I've always been a fan. I watched the DX MNW thing on the WWE Network when it came out and some other attitude era stuff involving them. Just decided I'll post some DX related stuff in here and maybe in the WWE Universe section as long as it pertained to the topic. Did the same thing like a year or two ago,even had different avys with all the members during the week except Hornswoggle.

Ain't just posting DX related stuff in here either

Archived