Xbox Freezing Problem

PizzaRollFire

I have similar problems on ps3 whenever I use too much caws for a royal rumble and sometimes a 6 man tag match too. Did you use a bunch of caws? I keep it to like 5-7 caws for the RR and 4 at the most for tag matches and it works fine.

Yeah it happens in Universe all the time if there's too many caws in one match. My royal rumble froze halfway through the match one time because half of the entries were caws. I learned my lesson after that...

Not just that. Lately my game freezes mostly when I'm creating rivalries or teams. This happens when I'm choosing my character for rivalries or teams. At times it works but only after it has freezed many times. Once my X box also gave me a message saying something like access denied or problem with accessing data.

Good thing 2k15 is coming up soon

Good thing 2k15 is coming up soon

Are you serious? Last shitty product has more problems than shitty product before that and the ones previous and you can't wait to give them more MONEY?

Well maybe I'm expecting too much from a game made by 2K completely rather thn a game which was half done by thq and 2k only had their name on it and their advertising schemes.but only time will tell

Archived