Official Roster Discussion

Ernez

People on here are so damn uninformed, it's been posted NUMEROUS times that neither the roster on the reveal, or the roster on the website are complete. So in other words, they made a gigantic *censored*ing mess.

That's the point though. If they were gonna play this stupid game then why even bother doing this event in the first damn place.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing I don't understand is if my career has NXT, why are there no NXT wrestlers? Maybe they weren't shown because they're unlockables. Only thing as far as legends go I can think of is due to the scan process, maybe they limited the legends to who they could capture. Either that or, like the NXT, may be hidden characters.Very uninspiring roster IMHO. I do like some of the undercard that made it, but this definitely hasn't sold me on going out and getting a ps4 or xbox one just yet.

I'm so f***ing pissed off that we waited all this time and STILL didn't get the roster reveal. Why f***ing wait?! Game comes out in 2 months and I've been patient. I want to know who the hell is in it now.

Tough titties! Deal with 2 incomplete lists cause someone at 2K was high off their ass!

Archived