Official Roster Discussion

Ernez

Hello, I thought I would start a new topic since people is confused on which topic to use. Here you can discuss the roster reveal or the roster in general. I will edit this thread with pics as we get the roster. :)

Thanks!

THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC DEDICATED TO A CERTAIN PART OF THE ROSTER...Example: What legends you want in. It's a forum for discussion after all. We will only close it if it becomes too broad and becomes a regular roster thread.

cATJxx4.png

D5AifUf.png

u81V1qr.png

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not been this excited for a Roster Reveal in a long time. I was last here but nowhere near as much as this year. Mainly because we've barely got HD pics I guess. Also face scanning is a nice feature.

SO it says the reveal will take place starting at 10AM Eastern in a two hour panel discussion. I imagine the actual reveal will probably take place like the last 4 or 5 minutes of it. That's pretty early for those of us on the West side, it's like 7 in the morning. I'll probably be out cold still asleep.

SO it says the reveal will take place starting at 10AM Eastern in a two hour panel discussion. I imagine the actual reveal will probably take place like the last 4 or 5 minutes of it. That's pretty early for those of us on the West side, it's like 7 in the morning. I'll probably be out cold still asleep.

You got it mix up. It's 10am PST/1pm EST.

The other thread had the link, though.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/ign-live-presents-wwe-2k15-roster-reveal

But anyway, I'm pumped to see what Sting looks like in next gen. Now I won't be able to sleep. It's like Christmas Eve.

Added the link to the OP. :)

Oops, meant to add it, thanks!

Archived