If we really want those weapon animations changed, there's one thing me ALL have to do...

FallofHumanity

...bother Jared2k. How did we get Mankind's wrist tape in WWE '13? Punk's hair darker in 12? Less of a reach animation on the RKO and more?

By bothering the makers of the game! So I think the best course of action to get these changed is too message Jared2K on Reddit and the WWE 2K forum. He actually responds to messages on Reddit sometimes, so that should be a good site especially to try!

As a combined unit, I'm sure we could do it!

How sure can we be that this is an early build? I've not seen much that indicates this.

People say that every year and the game always end up being more or less the same, gameplay wise.

Because the gameplay is not part of the latest additions to the game. Bugfixes, cerain textures, some animations, titantron and themes are

Why all the crying over a damn chair animation smh im not butt hurt over it if they change or not every other aspect over shines a 3sec animation like forreal some ppl are just being ungrateful imo now. Am i the only 1 who remembers how sorry madden and alot of other games were there 1st go round on 360 and ps3. Why have a game thats perfect? That means it'll never get better and you'll be complaining about that after awhile come on ppl are you guys serious

Archived