Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ollie The Magic Bum

WWE Supercard

Got it and have enjoyed the hell out of it. Basically just a solid trading card game. I play NBA's all the time, this one is better I find (the tag team element adds a lot). I'll play it until it dies

Pretty fun to play actually. Not quite sure how you get better cards since so far, I've only managed to pull one thing better than a light blue, and that was a dark blue Edge. The rest are either green, grey or light blue. I swear, my luck sometimes...

Best card game I've ever played randomly. Love the surprise of which card you'll get.

Just downloaded it, played a few games (record 3-0) and got one problem:

am I missing something here or why can't I train my Reigns card with certain cards. I just got Ryback, I could you use him to train, but I can't use my useless Slater card. All the cards I can't use read "in use" next to them. How can I fix this?

Just downloaded it, played a few games (record 3-0) and got one problem:

am I missing something here or why can't I train my Reigns card with certain cards. I just got Ryback, I could you use him to train, but I can't use my useless Slater card. All the cards I can't use read "in use" next to them. How can I fix this?

They're on your King of the Ring roster. You just have to move them out. You have to have a minimum of like 20 cards too.

I am addicted, really want a rare/super rare Diva so my team are all rare.

I joined a KOTR and forgot about it so now I'm 93-15

Nah, it's not

1-Bo in exhibition

Luke Harper is a beast for my starter card

Yeah, my rare card was Harper, I've built him up to to 12/20 and the only one of my original team left.