WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b8WGd4t.jpg

Smh, supposed to have my shit by now. Even tweeted the SuperCard twitter

Weird..I finished mine before RTG started by doing MITB and I got mine done no problem. I've heard alot have had difficulties with it. Have you tried doing MITB and not RTG?

Also I Believe my Shaddered reward was Drew Gulak, and on top of that the 500 BP points gave me enough for another Shaddered Card, I think it was Andrade, that or swap the quest reward for BP pack. Cant remember.

Was thinking about trying it. Gonna test it out in a few

Didnt change nothing

Edit, nvm it did. Finally

WrestleMania 35 off to a decent start.

My freebie was Rey Mysterio, my ladder reward was Randy Orton and my quest reward was Cesaro.

Ive also pulled Randy Orton Shattered for a pro, Shattered Tyler Bate and a WrestleMania 35 support. Not a manager, but Ill take it.

Just noticed they removed "Constable" from my Neon Corbin card so I can use whatever render I want now from old cards. Weird they do that in the first place with some cards with nicknames and then others they change the name on all the previous cards lol

Worked my butt off during TRTG, over 800 points to help my team get Shaddered Drew Gulak, which was a Pro for me and another member. Put me in Shaddered++ need a few more to be in 35 Tier.

So I have Shaddered Fusion Pro Goldust, Shaddered Pro Drew Gulak, Neon Valentines Fusion Pro Black, Neon Drew McIntyre, Shaddered Fusion Pro Riott and Shaddered Pro Alexa.

AND the Quest Reward is a Fusion card, PLEASE let it be a Male Pro. And have 3 days left on my Shaddered Fusion

Oh yeah forgot to post. IM IN 35 TIER. And SO is my Team!! AND I'm In 35 tier for RD. Which means I can get Event Cards..just not in RTG. F that, impossible to me. But woo for RD. Fastest I've been in a tier

Shaddered Stone Cold in RTG would be a Pro. Hope I can get it. And funny, so is the Neon. It was my old HOF Quest Reward. Glad I kept it :lol: Pointless to me now but hey, it's a Star. And working on my Shaddered Cena to Pro him.

• 2 weeks later...

Should I cash in and get gothic Peyton now or see if I can get 4000 more points to get neon Becky before MITB rewards refresh next week? Took me months to get to 12,000 tbh but idk I feel like getting another 4000 isn't such a big stretch. :lol:

I'm sorry if this has been answered already but there are a lot of pages to go through. Golden pro cards are only obtained by max leveling and play maxing all the stats of two cards and combining them? Or can you combine two cards and do those steps afterward? Sorry if my question is worded weird, I don't know the right terminology for this game.

I'm sorry if this has been answered already but there are a lot of pages to go through. Golden pro cards are only obtained by max leveling and play maxing all the stats of two cards and combining them? Or can you combine two cards and do those steps afterward? Sorry if my question is worded weird, I don't know the right terminology for this game.

Max level both cards before combining to consider it a golden pro. You could max stats beforehand too to make it stronger, but that's very time consuming to me lol

https://twitter.com/WWESuperCard/status/1125824432910372864?s=19

MITB rewards got extended another week. Definitely getting neon Becky now. ???

Archived