WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

Great events this weekend. Was able to pro my Beast KO, pro my WM33 Tye Dillinger and got all the way to SummerSlam '17 AJ. Probably the furthest I've gone in RTG. :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I got the Titan from RD, definitely not enough time for the Event Card tho. With that, marks my 5th Titan Card. But yeah I do agree about a reset one day also BRING BACK THE DANG PULL ANIMATIONS! Was the coolest thing last season

I was in and out of Monster tier in such a short time because I got really lucky with getting 2 Female Pros. Heck I never got a single Beast one till I was in Titan lol. Hope I get some luck get Female ones. 34 Tier cards look really cool

Wish they would update some of these animations...there's no reason Seth cards should still be doing the Pedigree and Dean doing the old Dirty Deeds lol. Gonna be weird when EC3 cards get the same animation. :lol:

I wish theyd just do a reset as Im getting burned out if the game as it is now.

What pissed me off was they changed the rewards in Battleground so if you lose no lower Tier cards and you cant get get Titan cards so I quit playing.

I wish theyd just do a reset as Im getting burned out if the game as it is now.

What pissed me off was they changed the rewards in Battleground so if you lose no lower Tier cards and you cant get get Titan cards so I quit playing.

Um, we are in titan tier if we lose and get at least 8,000 we get monster, and if we win we get 100% Titan

I just got so burned out on it, again, so Im on hiatus. I log in for the daily rewards, but thats it.

I want a reset, but honestly, I dont even know if that will keep interested for more than a few months anymore.

They had a sale on credits (5,200 for £20 and I had some money spare so I bought them), so I decide to buy two Road to WrestleMania 34 packs, and keep the rest for events and stuff. I didnt think Id get anything since the packs are WM33-WM34 tier.

Anyway, on the first pack I got Beast Big E, which I already have prod. But on the second pack, I got Titan Rock, which is my second Titan card :P

Well that sucks. My highest PVP points is 15k and that was the time I grind thru the royal rumble. I am only at 8k+ points for the royal rumble PVP event happening this week and I am getting tired and bored grinding. But I really need to get the Giant Platinum award since I am saving my CP points for better use. Still a long way to go from the 7th level.

Getting 900K is impossible, good to see 2K banning those cheaters.

Archived