WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that S5 needs a complete rest like S2 was, and for them to get back to the basics, especially with card designs. S1 has the best designs, though S4 new tiers had some krettt good designs too (Monster in particular).

TBG done, finally got my first Monster Pro. Nakamura

Sweet another TBG done and got a Monster Ryder, a PRO!

Forgot to post OH YEAH LANA IS THE MONSTER! My 3rd Monster Pro and 1st Monster Female Pro

I didnt even bother playing this RTG. Just lost interest because Lana is the weakest Monster Female card.

Are credits glitching for anyone else? I've been stuck on like 150 for a while now. Yesterday when I received my reward from whatever it was, it said 900 for a split second before going back to 150. Damn.

Wow, got the 2nd Bobby Roode from PVP store yesterday barely in time, now my 3rd Monster Pro. AJ is the new cycle. Don't have him yet, but will take me awhile to work my way back to it. Don't think I'll take 1st place in my Platinum League again like I did after Female Royal Rumble. Now I'm not doing so bad for Elimination Chamber.

Also got my Beast Fusion Started. Gonna take awhile to find a Pro :lol: I need to look what they look like actually

c6lUrM4.jpg

9Af5yVk.jpg

Pretty happy with my deck right now...started playing again after a year around the time 2K18 came out with that code for an ultimate Seth Rollins and 2 elite cards. My strongest card before I quit was a SummerSlam Enzo lol.

Hm 1,500 credits. I'll only use them for RTG or team events. If only we can turn our credits into CP Points

WOO Just pulled a Monster Miz! Which is a Pro, and got Harper today, a Pro, and will get AJ from CP Store soon, another Pro.

Hm BP Points today, almost puts me at 15,000

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all you SuperCarders, we have a special event schedule to announce:

• The current Sami Zayn Solo Road to Glory will continue running as scheduled, ending on 3/25 at 6:00 p.m. PDT.
• A Flash Solo Ring Domination for the second Sami Zayn card will begin on Sunday, 3/25 at 6:00 p.m. PDT and run until Tuesday, 3/27 at 6:00 p.m. PDT. As the gameplay phase will be cut nearly in half, we will be doubling Draft Picks for this particular event.
• The upcoming Team RTG will not be affected, however, it will be running simultaneously with the Flash Solo RD for Sami Zayn.

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4356950-Adjustments-to-Upcoming-Events

Archived