WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won my 1st KOTR and my reward was Beast Valentine U R phenomenal, I take its AJ. And I also got 2 Elite Hearts.

YES I will now be granted 4 momentum slots, which will put me in Monster tier...temporarily. So I'll get my freebie and use my Ladder Reward. I hope what ever I get will be a Pro or atleast a Roode that I'll buy from CP Store

Monster day, Cesaro from TRD, Bayley from CP Reward Pack, Corbin from Freebie, Riott from Ladder Reward.

Also placed #1 in my platinum league, got 2000 CP Points, can easily buy Roode, but am gonna save up my point. Hope RTG is a Pro Monster for me

I pulled a Beast Natalya off the board two days ago, which is a pro. Finally got her done and that bumped me into Monster tier.

My freebie was Sami Zayn, and then the ladder reward I saved up was Triple H.

Edit: Im also half way through the Titan McIntyre card on RTG, so assuming I get that done, itll be my first Titan Card.

Idk what it is, but I just cant play this season. Like Ill play, but not like I used to. Its mainly now just team events and TBG.

I lost interest in this RTG and probably could have gotten the Titan if I wanted to but now TBG lets you get Titan cards relatively easy thats all im interested in.

Archived