WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulled my first WM Superstar, Randy. Finally, only got 3 from doing matches. Less than 200 games away from my ladder reward diva, hope it's Alicia Fox since she was my WM freebie. Halfway into WM + tier so when I Pro my SS Randy I'll be in SS Tier hopefully. And next RTG better not be as difficult, tons of people were complaining on their FB page. Oh why are the common and Un common enchantments gone?

I seriously want local talent to win. :lol:

I hope he does as it would seriously show WWE we arent buying the Browman push!

This PCC is a damn joke. Looks like a week off from events for me.

What I hate about this PCC is that every freaking match its MITB Roman Reigns or MITB Seth Rollins. To make it worse I prefectly levelled and trained my versions yet the CPU always beats me because he has over 7000 on each stat!

How the hell am I supposed to score points.

Only thing I'd care for is the Survivor Dean to Pro. What's yall deck like now? Pro MitB Wrestlemania Roman, MitB SS Randy, MitB Seth, Pro Survivor Randy, Wrestlemania Alicia Fox, and Pro Legendary Fusion Becky, with Manager Wrestlemania Bobby Henan, and Legendary Manager Jimmy Heart

Dumb question but is there any way to tell if I picked Braun Strowman or local talent for PCC? I don't remember picking either but I've managed to reach rank 11,400.

It doesn't really matter, you get the cards of the winning side anyway. But, after you play a game in PCC, on top it should tell you who's side you are on.

Dumb question but is there any way to tell if I picked Braun Strowman or local talent for PCC? I don't remember picking either but I've managed to reach rank 11,400.

It doesn't really matter, you get the cards of the winning side anyway. But, after you play a game in PCC, on top it should tell you who's side you are on.

Thanks for the info!

Very soon my Legendarys and Perfect Pros can be used as fusion bait since almost 90% of my team are Wrestlemania or higher, I have only 3 Legendary Perfect Pros in RTG so after that I'll use them as fusion bait. Working on my 4rd Survivor Fusion now, hope it's a Pro or McMahon

Now have SS Randy Pro, and got my first Wrestlemania from RTG. Last one felt impossible just to get Survivor, this one was better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived