WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What should I do about King of the Ring?

At the moment Ive kept in Legendary for a while but now I have

1 Survivor Pro

1 Wrestlemania

10 Legendary Pro's

8 Survivor

2 Survivor Divas

2 Epic Pro Divas

6 Legendary Divas

Is it worth going to Survivor or should I just stay as I am?

Your choice, depends if you want Survivor cards. I'm still only in Legendary. I only do KOTR during PCC or RTG, that way I'm constantly playing and can get energy cards. Lost my last one because I went to sleep :lol:

1 Survivor Pro

1 Wrestlemania

10 Legendary Pro's

8 Survivor

2 Survivor Divas

2 Epic Pro Divas

6 Legendary Divas

I'd say go for survivor once you get at least one legendary pro diva, if you plan on sandbagging. If you plan on focusing on KotR, you could make it to the quarter finals, at least. Try to energize constantly and switch your cards around based on your opponents', after facing off against them prior. Your KotR deck sucks with just two 2K+ cards, so you'll have to be active.

1 Survivor Pro

1 Wrestlemania

10 Legendary Pro's

8 Survivor

2 Survivor Divas

2 Epic Pro Divas

6 Legendary Divas

I'd say go for survivor once you get at least one legendary pro diva, if you plan on sandbagging. If you plan on focusing on KotR, you could make it to the quarter finals, at least. Try to energize constantly and switch your cards around based on your opponents', after facing off against them prior. Your KotR deck sucks with just two 2K+ cards, so you'll have to be active.

Well last night I pulled a Legendary Paige in exhibition so I finally now have a Legendary Diva Pro. Also my Fusion Survivor has finished too and got Nikki Bella and after fully levelled she is stronger than Nattie & Sasha.

No I dont plan on sandbagging always hated that way so I always focus on KOTR, I tend to energize every 2 to 3 games. Not sure what you mean by 2K+. But since this post Ive managed to Pro Survivor Dolph Ziggler thanks to Team RD.

I think Ill probably need another Legendary Diva Pro'ed before going to Surv. I cant see myself getting lucky with Ladder Rewards and pulling a Survivor Diva I already own.

I got a dilmea here.

Im in survivor rank and i'm close to getting a Diva on my tier is it worth me going for the Survivor one or should I drop down to legendary so I get a Legendary Diva?

On my cards I own practically all the Legendary divas except Bella's & Charlotte but they are no Pro's where as Survivor Divas I only have Sasha.

I do have 2 Epic Pro Divas but they are Brie & Eve.

Get survivor, because at least you might be able to get survivor pro diva. Plus, survivor > legendary

I gotta say thank you for this.

I took your advice and I ended up getting a Sasha Banks Survivor Card so that is my second card of hers.

I was contemplating on just a Legendary Diva but knew Id be pissed if I got Brie or Nikki so really glad you said to go for Survivor as now ill have my first Pro Survivor Diva.

Plus, as you're in Survivor tier, it means you could get another survivor tier to pro your reward... at some point.

I did get a Diva from Legendary King of the Ring but was Nikki.

When would be the right choice to enter Survivor King of the Ring?

Im looking at my top cards as I think its 7 Superstars & 3 Divas.

I have

3 Survivor Pro's

1 Wrestlemania

11 Legendary Pro's

1 Survivor Pro Diva

1 Legendary Pro Diva

1 Survivor Diva

Is it worth going when my current one ends or should I hang in Legendary King of the Ring a bit longer until I get another Legendary Diva Pro?

I know with the Legendary King of the Ring Ive just kept 2 Leg Pro's, 1 Legendary Diva and the rest were all Epic Pro's so the bar is about a quarter in.

Plus, as you're in Survivor tier, it means you could get another survivor tier to pro your reward... at some point.

I did get a Diva from Legendary King of the Ring but was Nikki.

When would be the right choice to enter Survivor King of the Ring?

Im looking at my top cards as I think its 7 Superstars & 3 Divas.

I have

3 Survivor Pro's

1 Wrestlemania

11 Legendary Pro's

1 Survivor Pro Diva

1 Legendary Pro Diva

1 Survivor Diva

Is it worth going when my current one ends or should I hang in Legendary King of the Ring a bit longer until I get another Legendary Diva Pro?

I know with the Legendary King of the Ring Ive just kept 2 Leg Pro's, 1 Legendary Diva and the rest were all Epic Pro's so the bar is about a quarter in.

Hmm, not a bad matchup. You can put the survivor pros as singles and use the best cards as tag teams that are opposite arrows. Try seeing how you do with a survivor diva.

I did pretty well with I think two Cena legendary (wasn't leveled when I started) with Rock legendary pro and Edge legendary pro as tag teams; Cesaro, Finn, and Barrett as singles survivor pros; legendary pro Brie; and legendary pros Bayley and Paige. One of the main reasons I didn't get past semis is cuz I didn't care too much. But as long as you're active, keep an eye, and change your card order around to suit your needs, you shouldn't do too bad.

I finally got lucky last night. Won a Legendary King of the Ring and pulled Legendary Nikki Bella & Naomi so as I have both those cards Ill be able to pro them. Ill probably do Nikki first because I think she's the strongest Legendary Diva in the game.

I got absolutely slaughtered in survivor king of the ring. I won first 3 bouts but slept then woke up and llost 8 games in a row. My bar was half way so should I lower it by removing surv pros?

Archived