WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

Fusions have arrived. Time to contemplate whether I'm done with this game or not...

Well Ive had 4 games which I encountered a Fusion Stardust and in those games he beat me every time and I was using a Legendary Pro card. I had Rock, Rollins, Lesnar & Cena all beaten by this card and I trained mine up properly highest level/all matches.

So im guessing the Fusions are over powered.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contemplating on quitting the team and just being more casual. I did get Barrett from KotR though, he makes my third survivor pro. I made it to quarter finals with luck and ingenuity while I won the quarter finals with my intellect. Lost the semifinals cuz I had work and couldn't give a shit.

It's actually due to work that I don't want to focus on this game at all.

Contemplating on quitting the team and just being more casual. I did get Barrett from KotR though, he makes my third survivor pro. I made it to quarter finals with luck and ingenuity while I won the quarter finals with my intellect. Lost the semifinals cuz I had work and couldn't give a shit.

Same here. I just don't have the drive to play this as much anymore. Not to mention when I have time "off" I use it to go to the gym (as in trying to get into better shape).

I won my King of the Ring last night. Finally got a game where there wasent any cheaters in the group so no common or uncommons being used.

I got a Legendary Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan so those guys will be getting pro'ed when I level them up.

I think the game is deliberately not giving me any more Diva Legendaries but hey im happy with my two Survivor Divas for now.

When did you get into Survivor? I thought you was still in Legendary Tier.

I see ring domination is Tomorrow. My far is about a quarter into Survivor so is it likely I can get the mania card without spending?

I know last RD I was in Legendary tier and I started on Epic Card, then Legendary but I had to spend 100 credits to get Survivor banks because I had 4 hrs left before it ended.

I won my King of the Ring last night. Finally got a game where there wasent any cheaters in the group so no common or uncommons being used.

I got a Legendary Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan so those guys will be getting pro'ed when I level them up.

I think the game is deliberately not giving me any more Diva Legendaries but hey im happy with my two Survivor Divas for now.

When did you get into Survivor? I thought you was still in Legendary Tier.

I see ring domination is Tomorrow. My far is about a quarter into Survivor so is it likely I can get the mania card without spending?

I know last RD I was in Legendary tier and I started on Epic Card, then Legendary but I had to spend 100 credits to get Survivor banks because I had 4 hrs left before it ended.

At least two months ago, if not far mid-winter. Right now I have an amazing deck - all six legendary pros, and two survivor pros aren't even being used.

Probably have to play constantly or have one hell of a luck where you get shards within 15 pulls each.

I hate ring domination the most, I just suck at it lol

The only hard thing is you're up against fixed games, no matter what other players or CD say. Otherwise it's not that hard with a strategy - put a weak card in your deck and put it in a corner where you have the most arrows, like top right corner if you have more arrows that point up and right. The AI will go after that, and you can get that card back with your own, guaranteeing at least one card that's yours. After that, it's combination of support, luck, and placement.

Many times though, I've had to gamble, and I either lost or won. No other choice if you would end in 4-5; why not risk it and make it 5-4 when you have nothing to lose?

The only hard thing is you're up against fixed games, no matter what other players or CD say. Otherwise it's not that hard with a strategy - put a weak card in your deck and put it in a corner where you have the most arrows, like top right corner if you have more arrows that point up and right. The AI will go after that, and you can get that card back with your own, guaranteeing at least one card that's yours. After that, it's combination of support, luck, and placement.

Many times though, I've had to gamble, and I either lost or won. No other choice if you would end in 4-5; why not risk it and make it 5-4 when you have nothing to lose?

Ive noticed that every time I lay a card down no matter where I go the CPU deliberately attacks me. I dont think ive ever played a game where it didnt happen.

One other thing its pretty much impossible to put a low card on. As soon as I try I get knocked down to Legendary Rank so I would have to do Epic again which I dont want. If it would stick to what im playing no matter my Rank would be great.

Is it actually possible to get a Mania card then in RD if you ve only just hit Survivor?

I know how it works with RTD because you get a wall you hit then have to do 1 point games but unsure how that logic works for RD because you dont get point games to choose from.

Ive noticed that every time I lay a card down no matter where I go the CPU deliberately attacks me. I dont think ive ever played a game where it didnt happen.

One other thing its pretty much impossible to put a low card on. As soon as I try I get knocked down to Legendary Rank so I would have to do Epic again which I dont want. If it would stick to what im playing no matter my Rank would be great.

Is it actually possible to get a Mania card then in RD if you ve only just hit Survivor?

I know how it works with RTD because you get a wall you hit then have to do 1 point games but unsure how that logic works for RD because you dont get point games to choose from.

That's supposed to happen, the point of enemy AI is to beat you. they can't do that if they don't attack you..ANd you don't have to put in common or uncommon, you can put in a survivor if you have legendary pros or not fully trained legendary pro that's weak most of the time even if its stats go up.

Yeah, very possible as long as you keep grinding and getting lucky.

That's supposed to happen, the point of enemy AI is to beat you. they can't do that if they don't attack you..ANd you don't have to put in common or uncommon, you can put in a survivor if you have legendary pros or not fully trained legendary pro that's weak most of the time even if its stats go up.

I think last time I was doing one card a day.

Think im half way on Bray so hopefully I should get him by tonight.

Is it just me or is Legendary Pro Goldust just like over powered? I saw him in exhibition and I was like seriously you could beat Brock Lesnar? No way get out of here.

I always train my cards up to the highest level and make sure every stat has had 30 matches before combining but just seems crazy how Goldy can just practically beat every Legendary card I have.

Its not very often I beat the card just seems odd why CD gave him high stats compared to other Legendary cards.

Why? We get the survivor, although we rarely get the legendary anymore....

I meant find a new team in general. We have a few people who never seem to play at all

True, but we got rid of some of 'em. If it happens again though, I'm quitting the team. This game is not that fun anymore anyway, I'm not even bothering to play RD, and energizing for KotR isn't even that important even though I'm just playing the matches required.

I think last time I was doing one card a day.

Think im half way on Bray so hopefully I should get him by tonight.

Is it just me or is Legendary Pro Goldust just like over powered? I saw him in exhibition and I was like seriously you could beat Brock Lesnar? No way get out of here.

I always train my cards up to the highest level and make sure every stat has had 30 matches before combining but just seems crazy how Goldy can just practically beat every Legendary card I have.

Its not very often I beat the card just seems odd why CD gave him high stats compared to other Legendary cards.

How did he beat Lesnar? It depends on the stats, so Goldust could beat Lesnar in TGH or CHA, or even SPD. I've been able to beat Goldust so many times, so I dunno what your issue is. Especially when my Goldust is near the lower end of the legendary pros that I have.

How did he beat Lesnar? It depends on the stats, so Goldust could beat Lesnar in TGH or CHA, or even SPD. I've been able to beat Goldust so many times, so I dunno what your issue is. Especially when my Goldust is near the lower end of the legendary pros that I have.

If the game stats are based on WWE then Goldy shouldnt be anywhere near beating Brock. You'd never see him defeat the beast in a match. I can easily beat him in other modes but seems odd why the Goldust card can beat him as it would never happen in real life. Now Taker, Triple H or Warrior yeah I got no problem them beating my Lesnar card.

Im guessing I should have a chance of getting the Triple H Mania card as there are 16 hours left and I need 21 cards to get him.

The first 10 cards always seem the hardest given it can take a while to get it if you have to open 30+ chards to get a piece.

I finally get another legendary pull and it's a speed enhancement. YAY!!!

I think it took me 6 tries until the CPU stopped giving me enhancement cards as pulls. Which why Supports shouldnt count towards your reset.

So glad I finally got this!

zluees.jpg

If the game stats are based on WWE then Goldy shouldnt be anywhere near beating Brock. You'd never see him defeat the beast in a match. I can easily beat him in other modes but seems odd why the Goldust card can beat him as it would never happen in real life. Now Taker, Triple H or Warrior yeah I got no problem them beating my Lesnar card.

Im guessing I should have a chance of getting the Triple H Mania card as there are 16 hours left and I need 21 cards to get him.

The first 10 cards always seem the hardest given it can take a while to get it if you have to open 30+ chards to get a piece.

The stats aren't really that much based off WWE, otherwise Warrior's best stat wouldn't be speed, or Randy's best stats wouldn't be power and speed. But I think it depends on the token placements?

Archived