WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it makes tons of difference. If you have legendary pros you haven't trained yet, don't do it. throw them in KotR, make sure you're on legendary, and then start. During or after your first match, train them all, you should have a major advantage. You can also resort to sandbagging if you must. Eventually you'll win some legendary divas.

They're all trained up but it does make sense as when only 2 Legendary Pros were on there I won most matches but a 3rd Pro and a normal Survivor Banks was where the problems started.

Higher tier means more sandbagging and more powerful cards, unfortunately. Faced three or four Wrestlemania cards, at the least, even though it's in *censored*ing legendary tier. Makes no sense as to why they'd be in legendary or why they want to be in legendary tier.

Currently 140 in PCC, trying to get both AJ and Cesaro

I kinda gave up on PCC once I checked it 7 hours later and top positions had 25 thousand points. No way can you compete with those guys.

Won another KOTR, got Legendary Eve and Miz, so I now have 2 Legendary Perfect Pro Mizs lol

I dont know whats going on in mine. 3rd try now Ive lowered myself to having all Epic Pro's except 2 Legendary Pro's and still losing in the Quarter Final. I wouldnt be bothered so much if it was Semi's I lost in cos then id get a Leg card.

Got Henry and Ryback, already got Henry maxed perfect pro

Hoping my team at least gets Cena to make a pro from Login Bonus

It just seems so odd how Cena is a Login Bonus as well as a Team Road To Glory card.

I got a dilmea here.

Im in survivor rank and i'm close to getting a Diva on my tier is it worth me going for the Survivor one or should I drop down to legendary so I get a Legendary Diva?

On my cards I own practically all the Legendary divas except Bella's & Charlotte but they are no Pro's where as Survivor Divas I only have Sasha.

I do have 2 Epic Pro Divas but they are Brie & Eve.

I got a dilmea here.

Im in survivor rank and i'm close to getting a Diva on my tier is it worth me going for the Survivor one or should I drop down to legendary so I get a Legendary Diva?

On my cards I own practically all the Legendary divas except Bella's & Charlotte but they are no Pro's where as Survivor Divas I only have Sasha.

If you don't already have Legendary Pro divas, I'd drop down and collect one of them. The chances of you getting a Legendary Pro are greater, and they're stronger, than a Survivor (Pro).

I got a dilmea here.

Get survivor, because at least you might be able to get survivor pro diva. Plus, survivor > legendary

Is it even possible to get wrestlemania cards if your on Legendary+?

I mean one point games would it even be possible or would you always lose?

Yeah, it should be, but you'd actually have to pay and grind constantly. I don't think it's possible to hit a wall on +1 as long as your deck is balanced.

I probably wouldnt want to chance it. I mean imagine spending cash on bouts/title matches and then keep losing half way in. Pissed would be a understatement.

How is everyone doing on the Legendary cards? For me I have

19 Legendary's so need 5 I dont have

6 Diva Legendary's so need Brie & Nikki

Obviously I havent counted the Fusions or the Red cards as I believe you can only get those if you pay real money into the game.

Archived