WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got legendary Ryback and epic trash can. I think this is my fourth legendary pro, which I'll take even though Ryback is a shitty card.

He sucks, but it's still a Legendary Pro lol

If I can get this Survivor Orton, it'll be my first Survivor Pro.

good luck! I hope you get tons of title matches to make it easier.

I'd happily trade Ryback for a legendary Nikki so I can pro her. By March I should have at least five legendary pro: Triple H, Brie, Ryback, Bray, and Seth.

pulled another Leg Nikki from the board wtf lmao

I'm jealous. I need another one so I can pro.

Tied for second place in KotR, which I don't see myself getting in the end. Also about to get UW and hopefully, I can get Edge by the end.

Got Edge from RtG and won my first legendary KotR! Means I can pro legendary Ryback now. I'm shocked because I didn't know I'd do this well or get this far. Took three matches to win the finals, and a lot of luck.

I've been getting a "network undergoing maintenance" error for about the past hour. Anyone else?

Bro, same. It's annoying cuz KotR. But we got Xavier! And despite being legendary ++, I pulled a survivor Bubba. I hope we go down to legendary so we can get a legendary card. Even if it's Mark Henry, a potential legendary pro is better than nothing, as much as I'd love to not have him.

I've been getting a "network undergoing maintenance" error for about the past hour. Anyone else?

Bro, same. It's annoying cuz KotR. But we got Xavier! And despite being legendary ++, I pulled a survivor Bubba. I hope we go down to legendary so we can get a legendary card. Even if it's Mark Henry, a potential legendary pro is better than nothing, as much as I'd love to not have him.

Nice! Claimed my Kofi this morning. And Mark Henry would be another Pro for me too.

Hey guys I just posted up a new Supercard tips video on TRD so people can use this tip before it ends to get the rewards much quicker. This is by far the best and easiest way to reveal shards in Team Ring Domination. Since the event is still going on you can still use this right now before it's over to get the main card if you haven't gotten it already or the 2nd or 3rd card your team is trying to get quicker.

Legendary pro:

Bray

Seth

Brie

Edge

Ryback

soon to be legendary pro:

Stardust

Triple H

Not bad. Not playing this RD because I'm burned out.

I kind of am too, but I want this Legendady Bray so I can get another pro.

Survivor freebie in 500 matches.

Definitely! He and Seth have done so much good to me. Oddly, same with Ryback since I decided to focus on his TGH and PWR only.

Once I'm done maxing Triple Hs, I can pro him and Stardust after the KotR is finished and enter a new one. Shouldn't do so bad as I won't max out the three legendary pro until first match is over.

i'm finally getting into legendary + . this rd has been great to me. iv'e already got Orton which gives me another epic pro and i'm very close to getting bray which will be my first legendary pro.

Archived