WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

RTG is better now that I changed from trying to get ahead as much as I can to getting ahead to what's possible and using the rest of the time to get cards. I'd rather play for one point and pull in 6 cards per game than waste time doing 5 points and losing constantly.

That's what I do. I get the epic, then do what I can to try and get the legendary, but at that point I'm more focused on getting picks

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes it less frustrating, right? The only downside is that you could have beaten the 5pt or 3pt person if you actually went after him instead of sticking to 1 pt, but I alternate based on wins, losses, and the ratio.

I always goes to 5 point till i reach epic than im doing 3 points but im playing this with free time so sometime i dont even have time to get to the end of the card.....i just dont feel like spending money on this game....

I've pulled more rares and an ultra rare (?) after whining about pulling boosts when I'm full. Not bad, but I need more UR and Epic. I haven't gotten an epic, other than Triple H. Taker doesn't count as I won him.

Haven't played in a while, is this the first time RTG or PCC has started on Friday instead? And if so, will it end on Monday now or do we just have one day less now?

Haven't played in a while, is this the first time RTG or PCC has started on Friday instead? And if so, will it end on Monday now or do we just have one day less now?

Accordin to 2K forum, this is a special occasion and I think it ends Monday. Guess we'll find out when the event starts.

FINALLY GOT A *censored*ING EPIC. It's Jericho, but I'll take it over nothing. I could do with Triple H though so I can make a pro. Two epic Takers, one epic Triple H, and one epic Jericho. I also learned not to combine to make pros for RTG as I'd lose two powerful cards for a weaker one.

I hate 3MBin so much, *censored*ing losers. Luckily AI is usually a bag of fail. The boosts seriously piss me off though, like give me a card, not a boost when I have all the boosts. Currently going for UR Shawn though I don't need him, except for maybe RTG. Shawn should be easy to get though. I hope.

Archived