WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this People's Champion thing? Is it worth it (unlike KOTR)?

And Ladder Rewards are the greatest thing ever. Finally got a Super Rare Diva and can feed my maxed out Eva Marie to Paige.

People's Champion mode is pretty much like Exhibition except with rankings. And the higher you are in the rankings, the better your reward will be in 3 days (that's when it ends). I've been enjoying it so far because you actually play the matches, unlike in KOTR. I say it's pretty worth it, considering you're guaranteed a super, ultra, epic or legendary Cena or Lesnar in the end depending where you are. I say people should just play that instead of Exhibition these next few days, there's literally no difference and you get a reward.

Sounds great, but apparently you have to pretty much play non-stop, right? :\

And Ladder Rewards are the greatest thing ever. Finally got a Super Rare Diva and can feed my maxed out Eva Marie to Paige.

People's Champion mode is pretty much like Exhibition except with rankings. And the higher you are in the rankings, the better your reward will be in 3 days (that's when it ends). I've been enjoying it so far because you actually play the matches, unlike in KOTR. I say it's pretty worth it, considering you're guaranteed a super, ultra, epic or legendary Cena or Lesnar in the end depending where you are. I say people should just play that instead of Exhibition these next few days, there's literally no difference and you get a reward.

Well, I went down almost a thousand just by not playing for an hour or two. So pretty much, yeah lol.

At about the 3000 rankings right now and going to bed...how I don't get screwed too bad when I wake up in the morning lol.

Well, I went down almost a thousand just by not playing for an hour or two. So pretty much, yeah lol.

At about the 3000 rankings right now and going to bed...how I don't get screwed too bad when I wake up in the morning lol.

Damn. Even when I'm at my most addicted, I don't seem to play enough to rank high in the People's Champion mode. :surrender:

qCX8C9z.jpg

Yet to pro my Rare Paiges and SR Cenas and get the second SR Paige though

Archived