WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking this would make a great companion app to WWE 2K15. Kind of like an Ultimate Team thingy in the main game. Wrestle as your cards and earn coins to buy packs. Compete in different tournaments and so on in multiplayer and single player.

I was thinking this would make a great companion app to WWE 2K15. Kind of like an Ultimate Team thingy in the main game. Wrestle as your cards and earn coins to buy packs. Compete in different tournaments and so on in multiplayer and single player.

I was thinking about this as well would be pretty awesome.

So far my team is

Pro super rare sgt. Slaughter(lvl 30)

Pro super rare Vince (lvl 30)

Super rare Brock lesnar (lvl 25)

Super rare cody Rhodes (lvl 25)

Super rare brie bella (lvl 25)

Super rare briefcase

Rare 2x4

I'm so close to ultra i can taste it. Just need a better super rare or one i can combine.

Not sure how to check levels...but my team is maxed out as far as training.

Super Rare Pro Big Show

Super Rare Pro Cameron

Super Rare Undertaker

Super Rare Alberto Del Rio

Super Rare Cody Rhodes

Might swap Cody out for SR Batista and Big Show out for SR Cesaro...if I can train them high enough.

Seen people like that loads of times. When I go on and I want to win some games, I face those kind of guys with the low amount of games played. Reason? You can pretty much guarantee they'll be using the standard cards and won't have leveled them up. Base stats can be beaten pretty easily.

Ladies and Gentlemen....

My name is Ectrasyl. And I give to you MY clients.

The man formerly known as Johnny Curtis...Mister FAAAAAANNN---DAAAANNNNNGOOO....

One half of the Primetime Players...Darren Young....

The only woman to ever graduate from the Hart family dungeon...Natayla...

The one man WMD...the Big Show and...

the man who conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania...

I, Ectrasyl, give to you the beast incarnate and my WWE World Heavyweight Champion....BURROCK LESNAR!!!

bkp7xsr3.png

I faced someone with a record of 3-0, what suprised me was he had a legendary cena which had 400+ stats in every compartment.

Positive they bought the packs, and I try to go for the loss ratio being high. And still lose sometimes, dang Cameron cards lol

Archived