WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please *censored*ing explain to me how the training and using the charis/ladder cards work?

The items you select Before you select your wrestler. Training, you level up your wrestler making it stronger, what ever card you won't use or want use that to train to make it stronger. Or wait until you have two of the same card to make it a Pro which it will be stronger, but it will reset the training you did on it. Hope this helps

The chairs/ladders help lower your opponents score in a specific skill(s), or raise your cards specific skill(s). Use them before you select which card to send out for which skill battle, and hopefully it'll be enough to help you win.

I've noticed they help a shit load more when your a lower level though against other players with only rares or similar. They could be the difference between winning, or getting owned. If I used it at the wrong time, I got beat pretty bad. When you get to higher tiers though, they basically are no help at all. The gaps can be ridiculous at that level, sometimes even going up to 100+ between the two players cards stats.

My first epic card was a Heyman assist card. Only gets you up +13 in two skills (my purple one gets me +17 in two stats so I thought I'd been *Censored*ed over). Turns out it applies that to your whole team for the rest of the game which is pretty cool.

Am I the only one who has to use 2 fingers to tap on the game?

Well I do that to speed up the matches
I mean when I tap with just 1 finger nothing happens

Hmm haven't had that problem, I use my thumb most of the time

Just downloaded this last night and have been playing it quite a bit ever since. My record is currently at 73-11 which isn't too bad I'd say. My card collection isn't too bad either, I'm pretty happy with it, my top 5 cards include a super rare Roman Reigns, a rare version of The Rock, a rare Kane, a common Chris Jericho which I've maxed out in training and an uncommon Randy Orton. Will probably play it some more tomorrow as it's really draining my phone battery.

Just downloaded this last night and have been playing it quite a bit ever since. My record is currently at 73-11 which isn't too bad I'd say. My card collection isn't too bad either, I'm pretty happy with it, my top 5 cards include a super rare Roman Reigns, a rare version of The Rock, a rare Kane, a common Chris Jericho which I've maxed out in training and an uncommon Randy Orton. Will probably play it some more tomorrow as it's really draining my phone battery.

Wow a super rare already? Got one around my 400th win, got 2 now, don't forget to Pro. I have more rates than anything now. Training them to be my KOTR fighters

Wow a super rare already? Got one around my 400th win, got 2 now, don't forget to Pro. I have more rates than anything now. Training them to be my KOTR fighters

Yeah I thought it'd take me a bit longer to get a super rare. I haven't tried out the KOTR mode yet, does it play the same as exhibition?

1zbqvky.jpg

Archived