WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ollie you should update your op post with our in game names just incase people find each other. Just a suggestion

Ain't nobody got time for that

Nah, just quote this next part of my post and I'll edit the op. Feel free to make it prettier. I'm on my phone.

Ollie The Magic Bum - IGN: Mark AVATAR: Ultimate Warrior

SevenYearItch - IGN: SevenYearItch Avatar: Seth Rollins

LacedUp/Ziggy-IGN:Rockstar Bo Avy:Dolph Ziggler

The Ascension - IGN: Ectrasyl Avy: Fandango

And Ziggy....I faced you yesterday :o

I'm in the final of KotR but I'll be in bed by then so I won't be able to manage each game.

Same thing happened to me,I ended up losing. I could've kicked his ass if everyone on my team had good energy. My reward was two rare Goldust's...

Got two Super Rare Andre's... only problem is that one of them is stuck in KOTR, so I can't combine them. Ah well, SR Andre, SR Andre, SR Edge, SR Big Show and a pro green Eva Marie. Team is looking decent atm, although I'm literally begging for a better diva. Eva does alright, but when she comes up against anyone more than a rare, she gets *Censored*ed.

My Super rare eddie Is Sooo good!

Ollie you should update your op post with our in game names just incase people find each other. Just a suggestion

Ain't nobody got time for that

Nah, just quote this next part of my post and I'll edit the op. Feel free to make it prettier. I'm on my phone.

Ollie The Magic Bum - IGN: Mark AVATAR: Ultimate Warrior

SevenYearItch - IGN: SevenYearItch Avatar: Seth Rollins
LacedUp/Ziggy-IGN:Rockstar Bo Avy:Dolph Ziggler

The Ascension - IGN: Ectrasyl Avy: Fandango
And Ziggy....I faced you yesterday :o

The Mike Owens-the mike owens Avy: Dean Ambrose

5D1C637D-BE38-408D-AD5C-25244CAFDD2F_zps

I ended up winning the final 3-0, 3-0 but it wasn't worth it though in my opinion. My deck has gone up a tier in the two days the tournament has took to finish so the cards I won have been used for training.

My luck is so bad at times. Been getting a few Super Rares today (another Andre, Batista, Erick Rowan) which is shocking considering my luck (although I did just go onto the Super Rare++ level so it's about time I get more than just rares). Still no divas better than a green though... fml. I guess Eva will have to do until I get myself a sexy dark blue card (hoping for AJ, Eva or Nikki).

Currently first in the KOTR though. Not sure how KOTR works on here, but I'm currently ranked first with 20-5. I assume that's a good sign.

My luck is so bad at times. Been getting a few Super Rares today (another Andre, Batista, Erick Rowan) which is shocking considering my luck (although I did just go onto the Super Rare++ level so it's about time I get more than just rares). Still no divas better than a green though... fml. I guess Eva will have to do until I get myself a sexy dark blue card (hoping for AJ, Eva or Nikki).

Currently first in the KOTR though. Not sure how KOTR works on here, but I'm currently ranked first with 20-5. I assume that's a good sign.

You've got another 24+ hours to go. 20 in the qualifying round and up to 9 in the knockouts.

Archived