WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the reward is like one or two random rare packs franky this game not worth the time and energy it gets stale quick

Actually, it is worth it...because the cards are super rare cards...which are almost impossible to come by otherwise. I think I only have two after 300 matches (Undertaker and Vince McMahon). Hence, getting two for winning KotR would be the equivalent of playing 300 matches. Kinda worth it.

The little hash marks are there to indicate how many games of the series you've won. Think of it like a playoff basketball series or something like that. The KOTR thing in this game is actually a lot shorter than the seasons in the NBA equivalent of this game. They were full 82 game seasons and were a giant pain in the ass to keep up with, provided you actually had a life. At least that game allowed you to stack up energy cards with no limit, though.

I'm assuming they'll add something that was equivalent to the Rivals Clash in the NBA game. Basically it was a contest to rack up the most wins for one team or another. What cards you won depended on which team won and how many points you amassed. It was a really good way to get cards that you usually wouldn't get without paying.

Btw, I definitely recommend against buying credits or anything for these games. I was in a Facebook group for the nba game, and there were several guys in there that would spend literally thousands of dollars weekly on the game.

Anyway, here's my team

2rh2xc0.jpg

Ollie you should update your op post with our in game names just incase people find each other. Just a suggestion

Ain't nobody got time for that

Nah, just quote this next part of my post and I'll edit the op. Feel free to make it prettier. I'm on my phone.

Ollie The Magic Bum - IGN: Mark AVATAR: Ultimate Warrior

Ollie you should update your op post with our in game names just incase people find each other. Just a suggestion

Nah, just quote this next part of my post and I'll edit the op. Feel free to make it prettier. I'm on my phone.

SevenYearItch - IGN: SevenYearItch Avatar: Seth Rollins

SevenYearItch - IGN: SevenYearItch Avatar: Seth Rollins

LacedUp/Ziggy-IGN:Rockstar Bo Avy:Dolph Ziggler

Damn,some of yall sweat this shit

*Censored* mad cause you playing with a common Batista still in the small time and we all winnin like beasts

Eh I've got super rare Eva Marie,and rare Cena,Rock,Miz and Ziggler.Cant *Censored* with my shit

Damn,some of yall sweat this shit

*Censored* mad cause you playing with a common Batista still in the small time and we all winnin like beasts

Eh I've got super rare Eva Marie,and rare Cena,Rock,Miz and Ziggler.Cant *Censored* with my shit

I'm jealous of the super rare Eva tbh.

Archived