WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you get there without a SR?

I thought you'd need at least 2 SR cards in your team to make it to the SR+ tier.

I don't understand how it works :P

Also I randomly got 4 picks after winning a match, anyone know why or how I can make this happen more often?

How did you get there without a SR?

I thought you'd need at least 2 SR cards in your team to make it to the SR+ tier.

I don't understand how it works :P

Also I randomly got 4 picks after winning a match, anyone know why or how I can make this happen more often?

When you find out how to make 4 picks happen often, let me know

The tiers work based on the cards you have in your deck. So the amount of Rares/Super Rares I assume. I'm half way to SR+ now with only my SR Dibiase. But the rest of my team is rare with a ton of rare backups

*censored*ing ran out of energy when I was at work and dropped from 1st in KotR to 2nd. Another reason to hate my job.

"HE GETS SMOKE BREAKS, SO WHY THE *Censored* CANT I CHECK MY SUPERCARD TEAM!!??"

Can't even...I don't have a smart phone. :lol:

I play on my kindle fire.

*censored*ing ran out of energy when I was at work and dropped from 1st in KotR to 2nd. Another reason to hate my job.

"HE GETS SMOKE BREAKS, SO WHY THE *Censored* CANT I CHECK MY SUPERCARD TEAM!!??"

Can't even...I don't have a smart phone. :lol:

I play on my kindle fire.

hahah

Damn, whole plan out the window!

I was doing good in the KotR but it all went to shit when I went to bed. Checked on it and all my deck's scraping along the f'n floor in exhaustion. Won't bother doing one of those again. The game is decent but I haven't got the commitment to be consistent in one of those tournaments.

Is there a way to manually activate a card's ability or does it just kind of activate when it wants?

I'm wondering the same thing.

My deck I'm using is currently super rare Rock, rare Diesel, rare Goldust, rare Jericho and uncommon Natalya. I need more super rares! I want Undertaker and more divas.

Archived