WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Record's about 90-40 now. I'm addicted. But it sucks how I never get any diva cards.

I think that's a general thing. Because I don't get them either. I used a common AJ card until I was like 70-20 or something around that. Then I finally got a uncommon AJ card, while rest of my exhibition set is "Very Rare" (the second blue one you can get [Not sure what it is called in the english version])

I've been using an uncommon Summer Rae for ages now, the only other diva cards I get are common Summer Raes and AJ's.

I also get Natayla and Tamina from time to time, but always the common ones. One time I got a uncommon Summer Rae, but besides of that...only common AJ's (and the uncommon one I use)

Only once in all my matches did I see someone have someone else (a rare Brie Bella) than the previously listed.

I've been using an uncommon Summer Rae for ages now, the only other diva cards I get are common Summer Raes and AJ's.

I also get Natayla and Tamina from time to time, but always the common ones. One time I got a uncommon Summer Rae, but besides of that...only common AJ's (and the uncommon one I use)

Only once in all my matches did I see someone have someone else (a rare Brie Bella) than the previously listed.

Eva Maries are quite common too.

I need her on my team.

I hate how long the KOTR goes for...

Yeah, KotR is a pain in the balls. I think I'm going to win the one that I'm currently engaged in tho. I have 11 wins and 1 loss and am currently at the top of the rankings. At the same time, it's good that the KotR takes so long...because it affords you time to get energy from exhibition matches, which you need in order to do well in KotR.

Looking forward to my two super rares if I do win...

Also, I'm Rosstafarian on there. I have a super rare Undertaker set as my avatar/champion.

Archived