Two more gameplays!

GoFarKid15

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a pain in the ass.

We cannot post something without given a detail post about it now?

FFs.

If you can't back an opinion (or a supposed fact) up, it's based on nothing. Otherwise you can't discuss the topic, right?

tell you right now, gamescon is an amazing event, used to go there when i was a rep for metro uk, having missed out this year due to moving to another department, anyways regarding CAA, CAA is in the game with the conformation should be released at the weekend or early next week, according to my source he also said there's some sort of major announcment about a game mode that hasn't been announced.

this could backup what i said about the cryptic wteet from 2k before it was deleted

sorry my english translation is pretty awful

Such a pain in the ass.

FFs.

If you can't back an opinion (or a supposed fact) up, it's based on nothing. Otherwise you can't discuss the topic, right?

Lmao!

Why would i back MY OPINION? Where did i said it's fact?

It's an opinion i had by watching the gameplay.

Then again why would i back my opinion up? It just my opinion , you dont have to agree with it.

You can disagree with it , idc , i just said how i feel about it.

I dont want to debate or discuss video game with you. i just wanted to drop my thoughts on it. end of it.

You mistaken the Unpopular wrestler opinion with the thread two more gameplays.

People just want to know what you would have liked compared to what was revealed to you. It's a wrestling game, it's not going to have this huge overhaul that makes it into an entirely different game. The graphics, animations, and overall feel of the game have been greatly improved. There's not much more to ask for especially in a demo.

Such a pain in the ass.

FFs.

Lmao!

Then again why would i back my opinion up? It just my opinion , you dont have to agree with it.

I dont want to debate or discuss video game with you. i just wanted to drop my thoughts on it. end of it.

If you don't want to have a discussion about something you posted on a public forum...don't post it. Seriously.

Omg , Again , i dont know.

Sometime in life , you walk around in the park and you step on dog shit and get pissed off and sometime in life you walk around in the park but meet a beautiful girl and fall in love , Why? i dont know and you dont know , sometime , you just dont know why this or that happen or why you feel this way or that way toward this things , sometime in life , You just dont know WHY!

Such a pain in the ass.

FFs.

Lmao!

If you don't want to have a discussion about something you posted on a public forum...don't post it. Seriously.

So now it is a new rule!

Ladies and Gentleman , from now on , if you post something you have to discuss it or debate it , Ortherwise Dont post!

You cannot Post just to share you thoughts about something.

You don't HAVE TO debate it, but you should be able to.

Otherwise it has zero supstence.

If I just post the name of a pretty famous wrestler and say that he is bad in the ring and then don't explain myself, but still response to the people asking me about that, then I obviously have no idea how a forum works.

Anyway...let'S get back on-topic

You don't HAVE TO debate it, but you should be able to.

Otherwise it has zero supstence.

If I just post the name of a pretty famous wrestler and say that he is bad in the ring and then don't explain myself, but still response to the people asking me about that, then I obviously have no idea how a forum works.

Anyway...let'S get back on-topic

It's a forum , you can Share your thoughts about something , And This is not The unpopular wrestling thread!

You dont have to Debate it or discuss it , Forum are alsho there for you to only share you thoughts and leave!

And sometime you dont know why , you feeling a certain way toward something , sometime you just cannot explain why.

Anyway moving on.

No, this isn't the unpopular wrestling opinions thread. It's a thread it's a thread about second hand footage of a demo of a wresting game. So I suggest you get back on topic. That goes for everyone.

Are you really Talking to me or both?

Hope it's both.

No, this isn't the unpopular wrestling opinions thread. It's a thread it's a thread about second hand footage of a demo of a wresting game. So I suggest you get back on topic. That goes for everyone.

Are you really Talking to me or both?

Hope it's both.

"That goes for everyone." :P

I think the game looks amazing, its hard to judge when you are seeing people play it who have no idea how to enjoy the game and are just looking to win... Love the fan standing up in the Cena match to take a photo! They have really but effort into the small details that matter...

I believe the Bat is black and its in there for Sting...

Also we have to keep in mind... There is a limit to animation, no game can be exactly what you see on TV, but this is pretty damn close.

I don't know who to blame, Yuke's or THQ.

This is just judging from what I have seen. It's clearly the same engine, but you can see A LOT has been done to it and for the better. All these years this is what we could've had. I blame THQ because this is probably 2K's money at work.

Someone said that some animations for moves and other transitional animations will change depending on your stamina level. I really really like that, especially if this goes for finishers too. Seeing a tired GTS, AA, or other such move after a long gruelling match will really add to the "authentic" feel of the game and even add a bit of replayability due to making it feel more like watching an actual match.

That said, I'm sure there's a couple ways or abilities to regain stamina during matches, especially in "epic" setting.

Archived