The End Of Fan Axxess? (An Opinion Thread)

FullmetalNinja25

As we near the Release of the first WWE Game made by 2K from the very beginning (2K14 was about 70-80% done before THQ folded and 2K picked it up) a few things have been on my mind. Whether some Features may get the Axe (Like Superstar Heads), what CAW Mode will be like and something that's probably trivial by comparison. Ever since SVR 2010 Fan Axxess has been a Godsend allowing us to Unlock everything from the very beginning (Especially considering the increasing number of Unlocks last year had over 150), Edit Superstars and give us a discount on DLC. The problem is this was something implemented in the Game by Cory Ledesma and as we all know as of this year he was given the walking papers by 2K. So the question is will we see Fan Axxess this year? I have a feeling we won't.

Ledesma was also the one that came up with omg moments in the game and it was confirmed today they are still in so.....

I dont have it but if someone could get ronnie2k's email address he has been known to forward fan emails straight to the dev. teams at 2k sports. I know it has led to several features, animations, etc in the nba games that were fan submitted.

I hope to god Fan Axxess is included this year. I never play story modes, well.. not straight away anyway. So would hate being forced into doing it, just to unlock content that should already be unlocked from the get go.

I want the option to get that "Fan Axxess exclusive" stuff outside of Fan Axxess. I want the option to buy my DLC seperately. I mean, why waste money and hard drive space on some wrestler that I didn't even want to buy in the first place?

then even if you have the axess, don't download the character

I want the option to get that "Fan Axxess exclusive" stuff outside of Fan Axxess. I want the option to buy my DLC seperately. I mean, why waste money and hard drive space on some wrestler that I didn't even want to buy in the first place?

You're not wasting hard drive space. Everyone ends up downloading the DLC through the patch system, whether you buy it or not. When you buy it, you're buying the unlock for it. `

You're not wasting hard drive space. Everyone ends up downloading the DLC through the patch system, whether you buy it or not. When you buy it, you're buying the unlock for it. `
Either way, I don't want to have to spend $20 when I was only going to buy $8 worth of DLC. Something like that.

Archived