First gameplay video.

SecondComing

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the video and slow motion so I could read the part about chain grapples. Doesn't reveal much but here's what it said for those interested (sorry if already posted)

Chain Wrestling: Collar and Elbow (page 1)

You're currently (can't make out this word) in a collar & elbow tie-up

The collar and elbow is a neutral hold so there's no need to panic just yet

the all-new chain wrestling mini-game is instated from the collar & elbow so let's get started

Chain Wrestling: Collar and Elbow (page 2)

The goal is to progress out of the collar & elbow into a more dominant hold

To do so you must win the collar & elbow mini-game

Chain Wrestling: Collar and Elbow (page 3)

Press triangle to grab your opponent in a side headlock, square for a wrist lock and circle for a waist lock

The mini-game works like a game of rock, paper, scissors where triangle beats square, circle beats triangle and square beats circle

Here's the whole thing

The goal is to progress out of the collar and elbow into a more dominate hold.

To do so, you must win the collar and elbow mini-game.

Press Triangle to grab your opponent in side headlock, Square for a wrist lock, and Circle for a waist lock.

The mini-game works like a game of paper, rock, scissors where Triangle beats Square, Circle beats Triangle, and Square beats Circle.

Now that you advanced out of the collar and elbow you can now engage in some back and forth chain wrestling.

Move the Right stick to find the sweet spot

Once Found, the blue color will turn red. Hold the R stick in the hot spot to fill the circular meter.

As the attacker, your goal is to fill your meter before your opponent can fill their's.

Do so and you'll maintain control and the advantage.

As the defender, fill your meter first to turn the tables on your attacker and counter into an advantageous hold of your own.

When you're in the offensive, press Square to strike your opponent, and X to wrench them in whatever hold you're in.

These actions can only be performed 3 times in any given hold so choose your spots carefully.

BRUH.

That looks t. Damn I can't wait to see Ziggs. I hope Bryan Williams does his annual gameplay video so we can get an actual competent match instead of "OOOH WHAT'S THIS GAME? I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE." random button pressing. I hope they added rest holds so we can do more with the chain wrestling. I'm definitely impressed and ready to see more.

Somebody get ksdixon in here, I want him to see this.

I love everything I see here, minus the entrance lighting. I've always had beef with it, and there doesn't seem to be any in this demo. I know it's still early in the build, but it's frustrating. The action looks smooth and powerful though, which is a MASSIVELY welcome change.

It looked like the guy playing was trying to do a high spot with Orton :lol: The *Censored* is he thinking?

Yeah, I felt like he wanted to do a suicide dive real bad. :lol:

My jaw dropped & eyebrows raised, literally... This is what we've all been waiting for, great to see that this won't be the same recycled s*it that THQ has been giving us for over 5 years!! Really excited to see more, cannot wait for more info! :D

Couple things I noticed.

1. Graphics are absolutely awesome during the match. It looks like TV.

2. Some of the animations are still old and make the incredibly realistic graphics look out of place.

3. I love how Cesaro got to the on-one-knee stance.

4. The chain wrestling mechanic looks great.

Archived