First gameplay video.

SecondComing

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see big guys going at it now like Big Show vs Kane,Oh and multi man gameplay would be cool too

Due to performance issues, they had to drop match types involving more than 4 competitors.

When was was confirmed???,Well anyway I still want to see a triple threat or 4 way gameplay video

I know it's a very small detail, but I love how Orton kept moving his fingers while he was walking during his entrance

Holy crap just noticed that, thats a great great little thing they added.

I want to see big guys going at it now like Big Show vs Kane,Oh and multi man gameplay would be cool too

Due to performance issues, they had to drop match types involving more than 4 competitors.

Proof?

Thats a load of crap, no way would they get rid of the elmination chamber match. The games have always been able to have at least 6 guys in the ring at once, and with next gen it would seem like they could allow even more.

Proof?

He made a joke :lol:

Proof?

He made a joke :lol:

Then well played sir, if that is the case. :XD:

Watched the video and slow motion so I could read the part about chain grapples. Doesn't reveal much but here's what it said for those interested (sorry if already posted)

Chain Wrestling: Collar and Elbow (page 1)

You're currently (can't make out this word) in a collar & elbow tie-up

The collar and elbow is a neutral hold so there's no need to panic just yet

the all-new chain wrestling mini-game is instated from the collar & elbow so let's get started

Chain Wrestling: Collar and Elbow (page 2)

The goal is to progress out of the collar & elbow into a more dominant hold

To do so you must win the collar & elbow mini-game

Chain Wrestling: Collar and Elbow (page 3)

Press triangle to grab your opponent in a side headlock, square for a wrist lock and circle for a waist lock

The mini-game works like a game of rock, paper, scissors where triangle beats square, circle beats triangle and square beats circle

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize there was more lol.

Chain Wrestling: Back and Forth (page 1)

Now that you advanced out of the collar & elbow you can now engage in some back and forth chain wrestling

Move the right analog stick to locate the hot spot

Chain Wrestling: Back and Forth (page 2)

Once found, the blue color will turn red. Hold the right analog stick in the hot spot to fill the circular meter

As the attacker, your goal is to fill the meter before your opponent can fill theres

Do so and you'll maintain control and the advantage

Chain Wrestling: Back and Forth (page 3)

As the defender, fill your meter first to turn the tables on your attacker and counter into an advantageous hold of your own

Chain Wrestling: Back and Forth (page 4)

When you're on the defensive, press square to strike your opponent and X to wrench them in whatever hold you're in

These actions can only be performed 3 in any given hold so choose your spots carefully

That's cool for a first gameplay video, I want to see more before I get real hyped though. It looked like from Randy's Entrance, there someone behind him. Camera man maybe?

That's the snakes tongue...

Archived