First gameplay video.

SecondComing

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those wondering how chain wrestling works,
"Press triangle to grab your opponent in a side headlock, square for a wrist lock and circle for a waist lock.
The mini-game works like a game of paper, rock scissors where triangle beats square, circle beats triangle and square beats circle".

Cannot stand people who play the game and just mash buttons, you'd think the person who decided to play the demo would have had some experience playing WWE games in the past.

I know. Whenever i play a match i try and play it like an actual match would play out, i don't run around aimlessly throwing strikes and repeating the same moves over and over again just worried about winning rather than putt on a good match.

Cannot stand people who play the game and just mash buttons, you'd think the person who decided to play the demo would have had some experience playing WWE games in the past.

Good thing we now have that stamina meter again because as seen in that video, that type of play will be punished by the stamina meter.

I definitely think Orton looks a lot more accurate in motion. The stamina system looks like yes it was made to add realism but also to manage a more fair match. Practically ever running move he did after that first tier was gone was reversed so I'm guessing it increases the reversal window, just my take on what I saw.

This game is gonna look sick on my samsung LED hdtv. Those graphics are on point and the few secs of Orton's entrance legit looked like an actual television broadcast. After all of these years boys and girls, we're finally getting an updated rasslin game. I just wanna see Taker's entrance. I'm hoping it starts off with the GONG

Archived